New BumbleBee Clip

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Transformers Database, Sep 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuffR_WFCTX_91135

HuffR_WFCTX_91135 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe it's like wfc2019, talking influence from the first episode of g1, where on cybertron they just had their earth robot mode.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    So... Bee, Dropkick, Shatter, Blitzwing, Soundwave , Ravage, and Optimus Prime. Whatever happened to "there will only be four robots in the movie?" I am not complaining by any means, but if they lied about that, it makes me wonder what else they've lied about.

• Like Like x 5
  3. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy Tougher than Leather.

Blitzwing looks cool. But that could be any police car.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Caminus Prime

Caminus Prime Banned

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    His chin vaguely reminds me of Barricades

5. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    I think it's a bit more of a truck is a truck. A space truck/alien truck is still going to have a windshield if it carries passengers, and we do know in the lore that because of their various race size differences, they do sometimes carry passengers.

There are some fundamental engineering things that don't change. A wheel is a wheel. A windshield/windows is still a windshield, and headlights are headlights. Though shapes can often vary, sometimes the rudimentary basic shapes really aren't that different between even non-interacting areas, while other spots get embelished instead.

Like two ancient cultures that didn't interact developing the same thing at the same time. Or the creation of various foods that really aren't all that different to each other. Like say a noodle, or hard boiling an egg, or the different uses of pancake batter to different cultures and how they may look the same but be made entirely different with different roots.

For a truck, some aspects you need outright no matter the origin. Exhaust for cooling, an intake for cooling, some form of internal engine, windows if you carry passengers, lights in key spots for lighting areas, but also done so at the right distance apart for maximum coverage to minimal waste. A bumper for protection and wheel wells, and then decorate to taste. The right wheel to traction ratio for the weight of the vehicle itself or what it hauls.

So it's not that surprising if some vehicle shapes are reminiscent of earth stuff. Many of our vehicles start out on those basic principles of needs too, and then design to flavor afterwards. Sometimes in the quest to create something "Alien" what ends up happening is really a creation that makes no sense to laws of physics or universal dynamics, and it's needlessly complicated to be needlessly complicated.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Esquilax79

Esquilax79 Decepticon Cassette

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That is an awesome Soundwave and Ravage!!!
    Is this a bad joke??? ;)  Cause I'll be sad if it's a joke.

7. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Still see the Sunshine

Aside from exist? Not let me watch the clip from my PS4 without making an account. :/

8. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    4 main story bots. Cameos have been expected for a bit though for flashbacks or other ways that Bumblebee conveys to Charlie his history, or the history is conveyed to the audience at the beginning of the movie.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Rated X

Rated X Banned

Im not a fan of mixing the two different aesthetics. Im a G1 fanatic but I love me some Bayverse too. I wish they just would have made them all Bayverse aesthetic. Save the G1 aesthetic for another series in the future. I never needed Bayverse to be \"more G1\" because thats what we have G1 for. 

• Like Like x 2
  10. DaveWire

DaveWire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Still looks like Starscream. I swear if they release a toy that only features the jet mode and that head, I\'m treating it as Starscream.

• Like Like x 1
  11. gambitprime

gambitprime Well-Known Member

The G1 designs are true love

What if they are trolling us, and Blitzwing is a code name for Starsream ?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What I’m hoping is that there will be some course correcting. I like some of the Bay movies as well and would have preferred a new series. Maybe they didn’t want to hurt his feelings lol. Besides he produced it so that’s one reason. But if they see this movie succeed, they may keep making movies 25-30 years in the past until they break the continuity and no one will care.

13. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Optimus Prime in his G-1 glory.  I love this movie already. 

14. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Still see the Sunshine

The police car is green and has a visible driver. :/

15. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't worry, I'm sure we will get a recolored Screamer out of it lol

16. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Blitzwing just look so awesome!

Can't wait to see the full image and the toy.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Rated X

Rated X Banned

Im down for a new series in G1 aesthetic down the line. As long as we get a grand finale and see Unicron. There was an article a while back from some insider that said that the 7th movie was still happening and Bumblebee was not a reboot. I wish I could find that article. It came out more than a month after the whole "7th movie got taken down from the release schedule" news. I cant remember the exact words but the insider said something along the lines of they were deciding where to go next with the franchise but he made it real clear that Bumblebee was not a reboot. I wish I could find that article...

18. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Why must we wait so long for full image of Blitzwing!

• Like Like x 1
  19. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Oh, I thought you were in one of the FB groups that allow you to voice you're HONEST OPINION, w/o admin's crucifying you at some point. Bayfromer fanatics can't survive in those groups unless they can truly understand a God-Former (G1) fan's disdain for Paramount.

**********************************************************************************************

Anyway, I was just scrolling along my FB timeline this morning and was really shocked to see a G1 Soundwave and Ravage clip (but I do recall bringing up the possibility of there being a G1 Ravage in here when Bee spit out that tape during the first Trailer).

I guarantee that any man age 35 and up who scrolls the net or Facebook who see's that tape coming out of G1 Soundwave will pause and go back to it to see the whole thing. Which begs the question WHY IN THE BLUE HELL DIDN'T PARAMOUNT-HASBRO BLESS G1 LIKE THIS IN THE DAMN FIRST PLACE?????!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  20. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    The info I got last week doesn't bode well for a sequel to TLK. "Where to go?" is still under discussion even as we speak but no word came about a sequel to TLK. It was clear that the movie left a bad taste in Paramount/Hasbro mouths. We'll never know. Transformers Live Action Movie Franchise always had last minute decision changes. Nothing will surprise me now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.