New blue motorcycle bot images

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by S250, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Akumaxv

Akumaxv Well-Known Member

They don't need to resemble humans?

Then why do they need teeth? Or mouths? For that matter, why do they blink? There is zero point to a robot blinking.

I'm not against the wheel design, but the reasons for the movie designs are full of contradictions. If they are aliens, and don't need to look like humans, they sure have a lot of human traits design traits.

Like I said, I'm not totally against the unicycle design, unless it interferes with
    the toy, and and unless there's something missing, two of these designs suck for toys.

"Let me show you my cool robots that all have to lay down to be displayed..."

I get the feeling, like someone else mentioned, that Arcee might be part of the combiner and not THE combined form.

2. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

I wanna see da pink one!

3. Liam Prime

Liam Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    theres definetly a legles wheel theme going on in this movie :D  well shes meant to have 3 motor bikes that make her complete robot mode. maybe this is just a sort of back up robot mmode incase she is seperated from the other 2 bikes that make her legs.

reminds me of thrust from beast machines dosent it?

4. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    The Beast Machines "vibe" & design IMHO, fits well into the reallistic world take on robots and machines. Thats why Bay chose to stick with them, trying to incorporate something realistic into a essentially rooted in kid's history cartoon of the 80's. Blue Arcee-combiner bot motorcycle mode = pure love; bot mode = passible. I understand the uni-cycle theme, since she's a combiner and thats just 1/3 of her!! Her combined mode would kick so much @$$. WIN. Bring on the rest!

5. rey_s

rey_s Member

what if the arcee name is misinfo? am beginning to get a wreck gar sort of vibe from the face of the blue motobot

6. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    I don't think that Arcee has even gone out through any kind of misinformation type of release. It's strictly fan speculation and "rumor" based on the fact that it's motorcycles and Arcee was a motorcycle toy from the first movie's toyline. I don't recall seeing anything that made the name Arcee have credible backing as official.

Then again, I may have totally missed some news release of a writer talking about her or something.

Wreck-gar is almost definitely not it though. The head sculpt is too symmetrical and the body is too clean. The head sculpt sure doesn't look Arcee'ish though. That's for sure.

7. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

right on!

8. Lookout

Lookout Allied decepticon

I really hope that this isn't part of arcee.
    I just hope not. I mean really, robots may be the exception, but most of the women I know don't have mustaches and wheel feet. eewy.

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know alot of girls with mustaches.

However none of that matters considering that we're talking about alien robots with female personality.

10. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember there being an article in a big Custom Bike mag about the guy who designed and built the bikes they use.... i'm sure they said 'Arcee Bikes' in the article.... though i cannot for the life of me remember what publication it was and when it was.

I do remember he was a bit uncomfortable watching bay using his creations....

11. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

You are correct, many people used that argument against the first movie's design (myself included at sometimes). I still dislike some of the design decisions, mostly in the facial features of each character except Prime.

As for the "transformers aesthetic", maybe I should have made myself more clear. Sorry, I maybe should have referred to it as, what I consider imo to be the original "transformer aesthetic". Meaning, many car/animal parts visible in robot mode. Humanoid robot modes. Animated and Beast Wars expanded in new ways, yet stayed true to the original aesthetics of transformers. The Animated characters are very blocky too, and have flat surfaces as well. They are just drawn in a curvy cartoon style. Beast Wars as well. They might have changed into animals, but when in robot mode they had humanoid bodies and faces that blended human and animal elements together.

I know that the look of Transformers is going to change as time goes on. Change is inevitable. Change isn't always good though. imo

12. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Banned

News Credits:
    Everyone to their own opinion.

In the actual movie: I can see it working out. It is creative.

For toys: Depends if it's done right. The Steam shovel Constructicon has the wheel-legs done the RIGHT way, the toy can actually stand up. Blue Arcee bot has it done the WRONG way, thus the toy cannot stand up from what we've seen thus far. Yes I know you can buy stands, but they should be able to stand up someway or another in the first place.

13. halfblood robot

halfblood robot Active Member

:lol : funny, i thought some who've touched on this subject a LONG time ago...

14. Roarv2

Roarv2 Well-Known Member

::waits for the "OMG, Ravage has FOUR legs" debate::

15. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i like her but hate that she don't have legs

16. Crystal Convoy

Crystal Convoy Huh? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Man that'll suck that they won't be able to stand on their own.

17. sherpole

sherpole Undiscover Talent

Ebay:
    is like 1st movie debate, and animated debate..where some of u dont like the design for every reason...but after hits silver screen and cartoon network we all love it. totally works. so, why we all keep repeating our self? i totally have no problem with 1st and animated.. all those haters i just said wait for it

18. Puppetdisaster

Puppetdisaster Well-Known Member

i seriously doubt we will be getting Traditonal(read good) designs out of this movie.

19. mondo

mondo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    what if all the wheel bots comes with an accessory stand.

20. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I don't know why their literary prowess is necessary for them to be traditional.