New blue motorcycle bot images

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by S250, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Aussie James

Aussie James It's good to be the King

I can see it now ...
    "Hey dude, have you seen the new Transformers movie?"
    "What Transformers movie?"
    "Oh, I'm sorry, what i meant to say was have you seen that Unicycle-bot movie where the robots are all unicycles and act all unicycley on there unicycles?"

Autobots - Transform and juggle fire in the park and entertain the crowd on your unicycle.

2. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Well, I guess some think it's cool...

Attached Files:

3. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:
    What is everyone talking about that all the Transformers are unicycles? Only the bikes are unicycles, and that's only in robot form. The CC is not a one wheeled bot, as we saw in the toy pictures today.

4. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:

:rolleyes: 

5. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

If Arcee only has one big wheel for her feet it's going to be it really tough to put her in sexual poses with the other Transformers and take pictures. :( 

6. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

EDIT: This post is ultimate win.^
    You want non-wheeled Robots? Okay, how about Jolt, and the Audibot, and Jetfire, and Soundwave, and Ravage, and Megatron...

Oh, wow. I guess you forgot about all of them, huh? Jeez, two unicycle-bots and the fandom goes on a whining spree.

7. muffinhunter

muffinhunter Well-Known Member

Maybe not the place for it, but I gotta say, man, great work on the new avatar.

8. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Interesting. I almost like this.

9. muffinhunter

muffinhunter Well-Known Member

How can you see it now? It's not going to happen. No one will think like that about it except for a couple of fanboys.

10. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

Bonecrusher had wheels on the bottom of his feet, that could extend and retract, and used them like roller skates. But he still had legs at least. You're right though, it was awesome. I imagine Sideswipe's scenes will look quite amazing since he seems to have this ability as well.

I'm on the fence with the wheels instead of feet. I think the constructicon looks lame. while this Arcee bot on the other hand actually looks ok. Done right this fembot could look cool zooming at high speeds into combat, but if there's multiple characters that do this it's a little much.

For instance, name your favorite Transformer, from any generation, that uses wheels for it's primary method of locomotion, while in robot mode. I bet not many of you can name more than one, if any, because it is not a transformer asthetic.

This brings me to my next point on Arcee, and combining in specific. I don't like the idea of three separate vehicles becoming one robot. I think they might take the combining gimmick a bit too far as well, and throwing the context in which a robot combines all over the place. Arcee combines from three bikes to form her robot mode, the Constructicons combine to form Devestator, Prime combines with Jetfire. That's a whole lot of combining, and done in different ways too. I was hoping they might reserve this ability for individual robots that can act on their own without the need to combine just to form an arm (With Devs being the exception as a traditional gestalt). Instead, I was kinda hoping that maybe the three bikes would be three different fembots that could combine.

11. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    okay surely they will combine. Hasbro isnt goign to sell Arcee in just that mode

12. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

Neat. I like it.

13. bobby_C

bobby_C Well-Known Member

That's an argument people used against the whole first movie's designs and as we saw it worked quite well. Some also used it against Animated's ultra-cartoony designs and it worked very well too. People probably said that against Beast Wars too. It'll be the same for the wheel-bots.

The "transformer aesthetic", if there even is such a thing, is not some congealed constant. It changes,evolves and broadens through the decisions of Hasbro and the people they choose to design transformers.

14. 35InchMudders

35InchMudders Well-Known Member

What is wrong with some of you people?

Let's get all this straight and stop creating 20+ page threads repeating the same BS every time.

WE KNOW:

A) There are three bikes

B) They will combine to form the larger Arcee form

C) That atleast one has a wheel instead of legs, and according to the Teaser Trailer, all three of them do.

It's not difficult to grasp, lets stop the nerdfits, this is ONE of Arcee's "drone" bots, get over it.

15. DeathsHead

DeathsHead Well-Known Member

That may look great in the film.

As a toy it looks like shit. I wouldn't spend 2 cents on it.

16. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I think you ar eusing the phrase "fanboys" incorrectly.
    It's not the fanboys that find things to dislike;
    the fanboys are the ones who get their panties in a wad because people don't like the same things- like robot design... or wheel feet- as they do.

those are who the fanboys really are.

17. halfblood robot

halfblood robot Active Member

im still hoping for three serperate femmes... why would arcee have three bodies? from the trailer, all three bodies had heads. why would one bot need three heads?

18. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I'm simply one hell of a butler. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Actually, both sides are fanboys for different reason and both are like guys whom argue on the Internet... which is exactly like playing in the special Olympics...

In any case, what I see looks good and I can't wait to see the other three bikes and Arcee's combined mode.

19. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

People were saying the Constructicon looked like Gizmo Duck, now this actually looks like Gizmo Duck. lol
    I donno...I don't outright hate it, I don't have a problem with the idea of a transformer that rolls on one wheel;(It's not the first time we've seen that.) but if over used, it can be an idea that gets old really quickly.

I'm going to have to wait and see what the combined mode looks like before I make a final judgment. But as just a single transformer on its own, I'd probably pass on it.

20. alien

alien Command

Arcee upper part~