New blue motorcycle bot images

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by S250, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Exactly! This is a point I tried to make a while back. Guess everyone is too absorbed in the bitch-fest.

2. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Drifting around

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Wow

looks cool and reminds me of BM thrust

3. ROY BOT

ROY BOT Boosh!

Theres a reason we dont use one wheeled vehicles. Its not stable.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  4. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    I like this post

5. bobby_C

bobby_C Well-Known Member

Well, it's a slippery slope to take. Because technically, there's also tons of reasons we don't have two-legged giant robots either and actually aren't pushin robot research in that direction (instead preferring small or wheeled robots), they wouldn't be stable or durable (which is why just about any hollywood movie gives them some kind of forcefield shield) or even vaguely tactically useful.

But here we're in a sci-fi movie context where we can accept the idea of giant robots, so giant robotswith wheels shouldn't even be a problem.

6. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

GREAT show that. :D 

The winner is a brawl WOULD be whoever could get the lowest center of gravity, but there's ways 'Arcee Minor' could 'dig in' and achieve that if she needed. That said...I dont think she would. She looks designed more for speed and agility rather then brute force so I expect she'd use a 'soft' style emphasising not getting hit. Weapons...it'd depend on what she's armed with, but there's recoiless weapons even now. Even if she is using a weapon with recoil, it's possible she has minor TF'ing features to help stabilise...not to mention the entire 'Joining into one big robot' thing. :D 

Considering that's one of the reasons we're having so many problems with two legged robots? :D  If you're going for maneuverability, being deliberately unstable is not necessarily a bad thing in any case. We've got a wide variety of aircraft that are deliberately unstable and can only fly straight by Fly by Wire systems.

7. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

At this point I'd sort of be willing to see if it got dull if I got the things I wanted because lately it seems like I get almost nothing that I'd love to see.

It's sort of like the movie-verse will throw me a little scrap like the voice of Prime or Ravage not looking too bad. But then every thing else I could wish for it's sort of like sorry none for you.

As much as I love Animated it seems even Animated loves to do the old here you go, oh and now we take it away. Sort of like Soundwave only getting the one episode. Or rumors of hey since you actually like the show the third season may be the last season.

Heck even Universe seems painful sometimes because while there is that joy of some really cool updates there is also the horrible feeling of there are some figures we are never going to get. No fun being the bottom of the pile since your line is always the one to get put on hold either.

Other than the comic books giving me the dream of hey Decepticons are kicking ass all over the place it just seems like I can't win at this hobby. Some days you wonder why you even bother to hold on to your crazy hopes.

And now I'll wait for someone to bash my opinions because that's part of the joy as well. People getting what they wanted and rubbing your face in the fact that you can't win.

8. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He could roll on his knees if he has too.

9. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:
    That would actually work well for my ex-girlfriend.

10. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Why does the blue bot in the trailer have a wheel-shield thing with spikes, yet it appears the toy does not...

The other bike is obviously pink, so it rules out this toy - and the last bike has a wheel on its shoulder, which rules out this toy as well... what gives? Does this character have a weapon in the movie that the toy has just completely ignored?

[​IMG]

11. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    It's possible that the stolen toy doesn't have the weapon included. Isn't it common that missiles are missing from the "samples" that show up early on the interwebs?

12. Waveride

Waveride Creative Team

News Credits:
  13. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem