New Age H9 Agamemnon (Legends scaled G1 Megatron)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by MrDipnSlip, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Craigmcgowan1984

Craigmcgowan1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Will most likely be an option, I mean newage are not shy about multiple repaints :D 

• Like Like x 4
  2. goldenboy1on1

goldenboy1on1 Well-Known Member

not my thing particularly because i don't collect legends stuff but, nice to see an actual gun version of him rather than a tank so thumbs up for this release.

3. Meekutron

Meekutron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 18
  4. IronMagnus

IronMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Posted on their Facebook:

"NA-H9 AGAMENMNON represents our boldest attempt. A new design is being used to restore the ambitious warlord in the cartoon. Just following the logical sequence and you may find its transformation simple and fun. The height of the robot mode is 11CM (4.33 inches). AGAMENMNON is Painted with piano lacquer and it is gorgeous . Accessories include (two swappable gesture hands,) one swappable face, Vector Sigma Key, and its laser gun. The evil force of NA is assembling. And as their leader, AGAMENMNON must be awesome."

68646537_1500238013451842_6095854419016941568_n.jpg

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 18
  5. Mad Prime

Mad Prime Madness! This is Iacon!

News Credits:
    Can anyone see if the Constructicons that are displayed with Megatron are the DX9 ones or one of the (OS)KO? Hope Newage.

• Like Like x 1
  6. IronMagnus

IronMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm guessing they're legit ones. They don't have Die Cast scoops, so that rules out the midsize OSKO.

Remember, this is a company's official photos... they don't have to cheap out on KOs.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Avon

Avon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks ace, and great photos as always! Do people reckon there’s a forward/back ankle pivot there? Looks like just side to side to me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haydenite

Haydenite Ratchet Joints

Wonder why there's no Toy version pics either !?

9. TFFan77

TFFan77 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just looking at the back from the legs up doesn’t sit right with me. Not enough there for me and makes me glad I Pre-ordered the Magic Square version instead. However, the height being the same as MST makes me think I may well be in for New Age seekers... in fact may just pre-order their Starscream right now! ;) 

Edit- done... I’m so weak..!!

10. FredVIII

FredVIII HUMAN GERM!

News Credits:
    Yup, plus the paler green, which means DX9

Yeah, there's so much that's really right about this guy, but there are some things that look really wrong to my eyes. Surprisingly, the thighs don't bother me that much, it's mostly the abdomen. It's at once too long, too narrow across the front (relative to the waist), and too thin from the side. IMO of course. It's times like this that I daydream about NA and MST joining forces. With their strengths combined (and their respective weaknesses mitigated thereby) . . . boy howdy. The awesomeness would be beyond measure!

Great point about the size though! At 11cm, there's hope the NA Seekers may be DX9 Seeker-sized, which is my preference. :D 

• Like Like x 3
  11. TFFan77

TFFan77 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You’ve pretty much summed up my thoughts about him there mate. And totally agree about a combined NA and MST... that would be mind blowing!!
    Mind you, it is just great for us that there’s these 2 companies producing top notch product for us to throw our £££ or $$$ or even €€€ at, depending on where in the world you live. :) :) 

Disclaimer - obviously I am fully aware of more than the above 2 mentioned companies producing quality product..!! ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  12. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

Wow. Dutch is 10.5cm, so Megs is taller. And at this scale, that's quite a difference. It doesn't feel like a "megs is taller than Prime" kind of taller, as it does an out-of-scale taller. Problem I have if that's true is there's no Megatron that really works with Dutch at this point, and I don't like the heights of the other Primes out there. I'm really hoping they just plugged "11cm" because it's a round figure, and maybe he's more like, 10.7cm or something. Again, at these sizes, that does make a difference. I'd really like to see a side-by-side comparison of the two to see how different they really are.

For others, this may be another sign that they eventually make their own NA Optimus Prime to better match.

13. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    As I said before they seem to be going off Dx9 scale and Dx9 megatron was taller than dutch
    [​IMG]

14. FredVIII

FredVIII HUMAN GERM!

News Credits:
    Personally, I think 11cm will be fine. That's the height of Mightron, and although he's taller, I still think he looks pretty good with Dutch.

That said, I think it's pretty much a given that NA will make their own Optimus. And probably sooner rather than later.

Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 2.41.43 PM.png

• Like Like x 5
  15. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

Possibly--that picture doesn't look all too bad. I just remembered MS Prime was 11cm, and he's too tall for me. Like I said, maybe a side-by-side of Agg and Dutch will get me to feel better about it. It's still the front runner for the Legends Megatron I'll likely be getting.

• Like Like x 1
  16. FredVIII

FredVIII HUMAN GERM!

News Credits:
    I should say though, I didn't re-measure my Mightron. 11cm was from memory and now that I think about it, I think I remember Mightron being slightly less than 11cm. Like 10.8 or something. So we'll have to wait and see! It looks like NA's version will be less bulky in the torso than Mightron. That might help some. :) 

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mad Prime

News Credits:
    Bought Dutch after my third Newage figure. If Newage does a Optimus Prime (or even the Dinobots) I'll replace him. Hope the legs are better.

18. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

And see, I think they advertised Mightron as 11cm, too. That's kinda why I'm hoping maybe that's just a round number and he's closer to Dutch's height. Let him be taller, just not by too much.

And yeah, I absolutely hate Mightron's proportions. Thick upper body, skinny arms and legs (in comparison). It never worked for me.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cha Chi

Cha Chi Minimondomayhem

News Credits:
    Yes must commend NA for the grey paint "laquer" on megs, makes him very premium. Although mft megs is actualy nice plain grey plastic can look cheap. Really good megs here just as he is. Welcome an easy trasformation.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mad Prime

News Credits:
    Isn't Newage doing a toon and toy Megatron?

• Like Like x 1