New 3P Kremzeek

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by metalwar2010, Apr 21, 2017.

1. metalwar2010

metalwar2010 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Sorry, I did do a search but didn't pull any results with "Kremzeek" and I know there was some home made ones but these seem to come in a box with "Fan2" on it, whether that makes a difference or not. Delete or modify moderators as you see fit.

Found it on ebay and I believe its being sold through Robot Kingdom

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

Ive been some reproductions on ebay for a while now. Usually many funky colours reminicent of the other Kremzeeks when he split up. Its one of the very few accessories of the original Megatron Masterpiece that I really wanted.

3. metalwar2010

Ebay:
    Just got these in from the ebay flash sale at $2.50 with shipping plus that discount coupon. No complaints and what you expect but I would never spend $8 each from Robotkingdom or any seller for that matter. $2.50 is a pretty fair price, even without a discount.

The one thing I wanted to confirm the most, even though it seemed somewhat obvious, is if it was one or more. Its definitely just one. Now the army is ready to take over....

-The one smaller (skinnier too) purple and blue ones are from Igear, which only came with the boxes shaped like Soundwave, which is how you got their Autoscout.
    -The bigger purple, blue, and the light yellow one are from the IT MP-36 Megs
    -The two darker yellow ones are from this 3P company.

I might buy a few more, if another good ebay sales comes along and of course I can find them for $2.50 or less shipped.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    We need a big one. Complete with Power lines.

MP scale.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Tontus314

Tontus314 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The articulation is not MP enough. Easy pass.

• Like Like x 2
  6. evilash3373

evilash3373 Well-Known Member

I am holding out for a Titan Class Kremzeek.

• Like Like x 2
  7. metalwar2010

Ebay:
    It must combine from 100 smaller ones or no go. Power lines optional.

• Like Like x 2
  8. GrimLocke

GrimLocke Green Energon Strike Coaltion

World of Goo 2: Kremzeek’s Adventure

Now, I wasn’t sure I needed a Kremzeek in my life, @metalwar2010, but I’m sold. The only other one that looks solid to me is the purple one up top from Megs, if I read that right.

Not sure I need more than one, but he is a cute little gremlin to stow somewhere.

9. metalwar2010

Ebay:
    That one is only available with the IT MP-36 Megatron, apparently in the first two releases. Whoever made them might sell them separately but that's a guess. I saw some on ebay in various colors too but I don't recall seeing just the purple being sold without buying a lot of various colors with it and at a hefty price. I wasn't even impressed with how they looked.

Worse case, I'm sure if you ask in the MP-36 KO thread, someone would sell it to you, as I know not many cared about those. I've been chasing and trying to find the one that came with MP-05, which was yellow but now seeing the ones I got today, it was worth waiting for these instead. Much more vibrant.

The Purple one running is from iGear by the way. I know you didn't like that one but mentioning it, just in case. That one is a bit more harder to find.

10. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    The purple one is my favorite. I'd trade the other two off for more purples.