New 2020 Generations listings!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Sep 25, 2019.

1. avengerboy123

avengerboy123 Well-Known Member

Oh so THATS how this series works... well count me in. Definitive CHUG seekers here we come!

• Like Like x 3
  2. ArcanielRE3

ArcanielRE3 Honorary Autobot

I am so salty over that Prime. Its ridiculously beautiful, a part of me wished I waited. Still, I am very happy with my standard Seige Prime. 

In other news, seeing the Micromaster playsets make a come back is really cool, and Grapple is gorgeous!

• Like Like x 4
  3. enots0407

enots0407 Wheeltracks

Ebay:
    I can’t find any words to describe how I’m feeling right now. Everything is turning out the way I imagined Classics should be. I mean for years, YEARS I wanted the brand to just do straight up G1 Ark characters and FINISH THE CAST! I didn’t care if we had to start over with a redo of characters. Just do them right and the figures will sale. Who would have thought we would get Tetra Jet Seekers, SunBow Skyfire, Springer, Reflector, Fembots, Apeface, Shockwave, the Datsun brothers, Micromasters, IMPACTOR (G1 & IDW heads), the Powerdashers, Freaking OMEGA SUPREME, etc. all in one year. It’s like John Warden is in my head and making my dreams come true. Lol! Now we know we’re going to get Micromaster bases that turn into robots, G1 Optimus & trailer with a repair bay, Grapple who looks like GRAPPLE? Maaaaannn John is not losing his job anytime soon.
    Don’t get me wrong, I still like my old CHUG figures, but it ain’t got nothin on this new War for Cybertron. Collecting this brand since 1984 I was all in already with Transformers, but now I’m literally, LITERALLY in love with Transformers! Lol!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 12
  4. Touma Callum

Touma Callum Well-Known Member

And here I thought I was retire from buying main line stuff.

Can't lie the line look amazing, but I can fully understand people being sick off more G1, especially with this is like the 100th G1 Prime we have had and I bet it won't be the last.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Some Nintendo Nerd

Some Nintendo Nerd Member

After knowing that this is going to focus on Earth modes, I don’t know about getting more Siege figures. I’m honestly thinking on skipping main characters like Ironhide, Sideswipe, Starscream, Thundercracker, and even Megatron and just get Shockwave, the weaponizers, and a few others.

6. Haywired

Haywired Hakunamatatacon

Judging from the 5mm ports on the forearms, it's about the same Voyager height as the Siege one. It's going to be a "Leader" price point figure the same way armor up Siege figs are. A Voyager + accessories in the same pack.

It really wouldn't make any sense being larger.

Much harder to tell what size Grapple will be. Given the fairly hollow thighs, my best guess is an inflated Deluxe like WFC:S Ironhide/Ratchet or Impactor.

Edit:
    But it might be a short Voyager too, like WFC:S Soundwave. Really depends on the parts count.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  7. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    okay what I'm seeing is a siege Optimus remolded to such a degree that he can hold the matrix also has no kibble on his arms any longer and somehow has a clean truck mode and he is coming with a trailer I think this is this is a fantastic Optimus prime. I think it's also important to note that he has yellow eyes which is evocative of the marvel run end of the original toy.

And yes we see grapple here and he looks great, probably the best-looking Grapple we've we've seen and I think both of these figures are competing in a fantastic way with masterpiece which I've lost all interesting due to the ridiculous prices at they're starting to charge these days so this is .... this is fantastic news.

All that said what's really interesting is that they held back a possible preview of wheeljack and cliffjumper. This is also interesting because the party hasn't started yet and they've already showed us Optimus prime grapple in a whole new type of weaponizer, to me this is saying we've got something really special for the Comic-Con.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker Renegade

Damn it will be fun hooking up as many bases as i can too Omega

• Like Like x 2
  9. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

Some good looking stuff, especially Grapple. That said, with Grapple being so cartoon inspired I have to think Hoist will be too. Therefore, it would be tough to make an accurate Trailbreaker from the Hoist mold.

10. Murasame

Murasame

News Credits:
    The only thing I know is, some of my figures will never be replaced, when I look at the beautiful metallic paint jobs Takara gave them. Makes me a little sad we won't ever see the seekers ever again as great as the seekers aces collection. Only time will tell.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Murasame

Murasame

News Credits:
    There's a lot more room for new classics Primes. This one looks more like a mix of G1 toy and mp1. They can still make one looking more like mp10 and later one looking more like mp44. This one here is closer to the cartoon but far from perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  12. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    While they are at it, can we get a better Megatron?

• Like Like x 5
  13. Requiem Prime

Requiem Prime Well-Known Member

OMG YES!!! PRIME IS SO BEAUTIFUL! They even did the yellow eyes. I am so glad I canceled my preorder on star convoy.
    It looks like they stuff most of the truck shape into his back plate, but it also looks like it's not in the way or extends any worse than the last one; so awesome. Gets his matrix, thank goodness. I hope they preserve my favorite part of the transformation; opening up 10 spots before everything starts moving. I have no idea why that feels so satisfying.

Glad he gets the hollow box (seriously, that Leader = Voyager+ thing has got to be Hasbro's best idea in years). It appears to be a smaller box than usual, but it does the things it has to, except Roller. I'm a bit stunned, I assumed an updated Roller would make a great mini-weaponizer.

I wonder how much of Seige is going to get Earth Rise updates? Optimus and Starscream were obvious, but what about the rest of the cast? They can't make Megatron a gun. Perhaps a leader class Lord Megatron with a throne that stores a bunch of weapons, like his mace and a non-integrated sword? Some sort of car Soundwave? And after the long, long road to finally getting a new Ironhide body that feels like Ironhide, would they retool him for that classic loaf van?

• Like Like x 5
  14. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz #BringBackNationalDex

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Now I just sit and wait for the inevitable Inferno retool.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Haywired

Haywired Hakunamatatacon

I'm actually hoping for a Devastation styled Earth Megatron. Even better if they matched Optimus and gave him Marvel colors. Since making a mainline gun Megatron is out of question anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Phenotype

Phenotype Well-Known Member

Jeez, these figures look great! I'm going to miss the Weaponizers but I absolutely love the concept of figures that transform into Micromaster bases!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Murasame

Murasame

News Credits:
    If they give him more red, the swirls tampographed, I finally get my wish

I hope he's silver and not this ugly warm Grey Hasbro always uses

18. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    So with Unicorn being released the same year of the Final Chapter, we will get the Entire Movie Cast by the End. Also Earthrise explains all of the Earth Modes released in Siege so Far.

Who here thinks Devastator will get Reissued?

19. BelnadesPistol

BelnadesPistol Banned

Who are these people?

20. Feloniicharges

Feloniicharges Well-Known Member

I LOVE ironworks!
    The nod to the micromaster bases of the later years of the line (shameless micro machines rip off that they were )is perfection

• Like Like x 2