New 2020 Generations listings!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Saberclaw84

Saberclaw84 Defensor’s Servant

HELL YES! HOT ROD AND MILITARY PATROLS! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE GUYS!

Definitely happy to see these new listings. Hoist might be a pretool for Trailbreaker, and Grapple may be one for Inferno. Wheeljack and Cliffjumper will definitely be awesome. And maybe the Leader Optimus will be a Powermaster Optimus that actually sticks with his gimmick?

Ironworks definitely sounds like they're making a robot that'll serve as the base for the already released Irontread.

Theory on Starscream Earth: Maybe it'll be a pretool for the Coneheads? Maybe it'll actually be them?

• Like Like x 4
  2. grindcore138

grindcore138 ARF ARF!!!

News Credits:
    Ah, Earth modes, at least I know I won't be tempted to replace any of the Siege stuff I've got so far, always had a preference for "Cybertronian"/made up sci-fi nonsense alt-modes.

Looking forward to seeing Wheeljack, I've been sorely missing that mad scientist from my collection for too long!

Am I alone in thinking Ironworks could be Ironfist?

• Like Like x 7
  3. Deltron Magnus

Deltron Magnus TFW's Prettiest Princess

Cliffjumper and Wheeljack are excellent news, and I'd be glad to have Hoist and Grapple.

Could that Earth mode Starscream be a Selects model that's not part of WfC? I've been really hoping they keep the whole trilogy focused on Cybertron, though I'd be okay if they included Cybertronian colony worlds in some way. We know the Ark will be launching at some point in the timeline, of course. But I really would like to see them continue with the Siege aesthetic, and I want toys of characters that haven't been in the line thus far more than I do more versions of ones I have already.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Fc203

Fc203 Jazz is a Pontiac not a Porsche

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Im really interested to see what prime with trailer is.
    In one hand i think its the g1 optimus with the trailer but hasbro/takara like doing gimmicks there has to be something with this prime
    In the other i have a feeling its the armada prime

• Like Like x 4
  5. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So with Starscream specifically being listed as "Earth Mode", I hope that means that everyone else will still be having "Cybertronian" alt modes.

• Like Like x 8
  6. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I'm just really hyped to see what Wheeljack will look like. Earth or Cybertronian.

7. Nickster563

Nickster563 Anymore questions you wanna ask?

News Credits:
    That would be awesome! It would make sense too since i think marvel has ironfist trademarked, although they would probably use fisitron instead.

8. lordcryotek

lordcryotek M'Hael

If there's an Earth mode Starscream, I sure hope he has a neck...that's my one hang up about the Siege Seeker mold. I would also need Skywarp and Thundercracker again.

9. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire Banned

News Credits:
    I've been saying that we are due for a voyager F-15 that will be repainted to death just like the Classics Starscream was. And this is probably it.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  10. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

Huh. Earth Starscream? That is curious.

Well. Both Repainted and Retooled to death. Remember. Each of the coneheads have different wings.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nickster563

Nickster563 Anymore questions you wanna ask?

News Credits:
    Yeah im really happy for this, the potp voyager Starcream sucked.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Do you think maybe these are actually wave 6 Siege and part 2 will be released Summer 2020?

• Like Like x 1
  13. B u m b l e b e e

B u m b l e b e e Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Awesome! Wheeljack! And if we’re getting Cliffjumper, we better get a Bumblebee retool from it too

14. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hit dogs holler

HOT TAKE: "Ironworks" is actually the Hound mold, retooled as Ironfist whom Hasbro definitely cannot use the name for.

• Like Like x 8
  15. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:

So those listings are looking to be true after all. I expected Wheeljack to show up anyway so for those who were worried worry no more. Hoping Ironworks will be Ironfist.

Starscream I had a feeling was going to get an Earth mode retool in the future so I wouldn't be shocked if he wasn't the only one. He could be that Voyager figure Catz talked about which was a figure that people thought already have a good update. Either way this makes me kinda glad that I didn't pick up Siege Starscream since that means I can buy the mold in Earth mode while I can get any of the other Siege Seekers like Redwing instead but I perfectly get how for some people this is a frustrating thought.

As for Optimus while I know it's more likely that like Starscream this could be just an Earth version of the Siege Optimus mold with a G1 trailer,I'm hoping it'd be either the G2 Laser Optimus Prime with his oil tanker trailer or even the Machine Wars Optimus Prime with his trailer. It'd be a way to shake things up a bit with Optimus.

• Like Like x 4
  16. MasterScale

MasterScale Loose, comes with baggage...

I'm actually realtively excited about what SS Earth could be, and a Prime with a trailer sounds great, too. Especially if it opens up and has the repair tower and Roller all G1/Diaclone like.

Also:

Microsize has the Power to Surprise!

Love it :p :D 

17. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

The sad part is that it made an terrible Starscream. But that mold had such potential for becoming an great G2 Dreadwing.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    I just realized Cliffjumper was listed as a Deluxe in the same wave. Why him before Bumblebee?

• Like Like x 4
  19. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Gonna laugh my ass off if after people went nuts collecting all of the Siege Seekers, Hasbro turns around and does all 7 of them as jets. Better yet, it's the same robot mode with a new jet shell.

But if this list is real, ugh to Starscream and Prime getting yet *another* Voyager/Leader so soon.

I mean, we all forsaw a PMOP redo coming, but Seekers again?!

At least retool him as Windblade and Elita this time.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Righteous Protector of Ed-Land

Cliffjumper is going to be an overpriced Deluxe. I was starting to think that he had been forgotten about or otherwise sidelined, but it's still going to sting a tiny bit. Much less now that my enthusiasm for Transformers has been drastically lowered, but I digress.

I hope this Starscream announcement means that Hound, Prowl, Wheeljack, Hoist and others get an Earth mode. I wouldn't mind putting together a small custom Ark and Nemesis crew as they would be seen on both planets.