New 2020 Generations listings!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The problem I have with the last couple of Starscream molds is that there is waaaay too much ribbing and details on the wings. Jet wings are supposed to be smooth and aerodynamic like on the Classics figure, I can't see Screamer being airworthy with his new wings.

2. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    But as a deluxe? What would that look like? Huffer or something? Or maybe a micromaster with a trailer base?

• Like Like x 1
  3. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Optimus:

I won't be getting my hopes up for a big new Op here, we've seen smaller + trailer with Astrotrain, the description says with Trailer so.....

I'll bet this is the Siege Ultra Magnus cab in red, this time sans remoulding seen on Galaxy Upgrade Prime, with a new trailer that has the Omega Supreme/Astrotrain connectors on it's base mode.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  4. AutobotTurbine

AutobotTurbine Well-Known Member

Maybe Ironworks is Ironfist?

5. ToaDraco

ToaDraco Lightning Strike Coalition Force

Ebay:
    Wheeljack!!! Most of these sound quite interesting. I actually recently rewatched some of the G1 episodes featuring Hoist and Grapple so I\'m up for some modern renditions. Of course they\'re going to release Cliffjumper before Bumblebee, it would\'ve been too easy to give us the opening shot to G1 in one wave... still I\'ll be glad to get him. Yet another leader class Optimus Prime? At least he\'ll get a trailer this time. An Earth-based Starscream seems rather out of place for this line so not sure what to make of that. The patrol packs do nothing for me and I had no idea who Ironworks was until now so he doesn\'t do anything for me either. I'd much rather it was Huffer instead.

6. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    Gods I hope not. What a boring list of releases.

Can we not do 84/85 for awhile please? Can we have a break

• Like Like x 4
  7. BombSquad

BombSquad Lies! It's all lies!

News Credits:
    For anyone doubting the validity of these, I believe this is the same site that gave us the first listings for Apeface and Astrotrain. They're legit.

• Like Like x 9
  8. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Says you, I'll be hard pressed not to buy them all

• Like Like x 6
  9. AmonDemon112

AmonDemon112 Demon General

News Credits:
    Ohhhh i have only Siege Starscream of the tetra jets. And was very hesitant buying it at 1st since im not too keen on it. And glad i havent bought the other tetra jets! Lol

10. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    make sesne, looks at it this way all the ones who where tetra jets have toys, so now they go for the earth mode leading towards the cone heads

11. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

Ebay:
    My guess it it's just a Deluxe playset, able to weaponize figures or attach to TR-style ramps to make a city.

• Like Like x 6
  12. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

I thought the Irontread we got in the 10-pack was essentially Ironworks, mostly because like the G1 toy, he was also a repaint of Powertrain? Maybe they're just using the name only?

13. vproject

vproject Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So glad I haven't gotten any of the tetrajet seekers from Siege yet. If they are redoing them in earth forms then those are ones I'm gonna get. I hope Skywarp gets a standalone retail release and not a box set.

14. Verno

Verno Beast Wars Collector

News Credits:
    Could this be along the lines of what they have in mind for Ironworks?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  15. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Might see these next week at NYCC

• Like Like x 1
  16. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    RUMOR: MP-49 Cliffjumper??? MP49_Cliff(LYC) but otherwise your point stands.

I think it's odd we should get a leak one day, with three deluxe cars and a cliffjumper that's MP followed by more definite info about 3 deluxe cars + a deluxe Cliffjumper. That makes me think that at some point perhaps deluxe Cliffjumper lost the rest of his information, like the product codes the other toys had, and someone north of us assumed MP.

I'm also slightly suspicious on info on which would be a TakaraTomy reveal popping up with Hasbro product codes.

I'm not saying it's definitely not but there's enough here to set a few alarm bells going in my head about info that's been confused. Happy to be proved wrong.
    Definitely. The original image link that wasn't displaying properly - the mods fixed with a screenshot from later in the thread - pointed to a Chinese website.[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Wow, colour me surprised to find out that yesterday's listings are legit.

This makes me super pumped to see just what deluxe Ironworks is now, someone in a different thread suggested that this could be the evolution of the weaponiser gimmick but instead of a pile of weapons they turn into mini bases for the micro masters. That would be very cool and they could definitely get all four out in a year. :D 

Happy to see micromasters continuing too, especially with the hot rods. :D 

Mixed feelings on going back to earth modes so soon even though I skipped the tetrajets in my belief that we would get an earth mode voyager starscream sooner or later so I'm happy about that but I'm not so keen to see another prime with trailer listing. Unless it's armada prime in which case bring it on!

My other concern is that this is a ridiculously Autobot heavy wave, I can't remember the allegiances of the micromasters and there's no battlemasters and also only one leader but it only seeing one Decepticon here!

My other biggest disappointment is not seeing any confirmation of the Snapdragon we all want to see to follow up Apeface.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Digger

Digger Sharing peace, love and MP Cliff ≠ retool

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    That’s a Takara product. Completely unrelated. Although an Armada prime would be nice.

19. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But would Hasbro release a cassette player mode in this day and age? o_O 

20. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    Sorry. Hopefully they just do Cliffjumper, Warpath, Bumblebee, Hubcap and the Throttlebots as legends and start doing the minibots as deluxes after that.
    Though I think there are several really great deluxe sized third party minibots out there. But obviously they are a little more expensive.