Nevada Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by code blue, Dec 28, 2003.

1. daddytron

daddytron Your mom is an oversized CHUG

Welcome to Vegas! Happy hunting.

2. INTENSS

INTENSS Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! Do you guys ever get together?

3. wolverenz

wolverenz Decepticon

News Credits:
    Absolutely!!! We have meet ups once every 2 months, or sometimes we just hang out regularly. If you're on Facebook we have a page there Vegas Transformers Club(VTC). That's where we post most of our meet up details and discussions. Pm me if your down to attend, would be cool to meet a new TF buddy here.

-Renz :thumb 

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'll be out there next weekend, so maybe saturday we could meetup for a bit? My wife and sister in law are going to a concert, so my brother and i will be free saturday night. Not really sure what our plans will be, but I'll hit you up...

Side note, anyone here selling an FOC Ruination? Loose or MISB, doesn't matter, but if you wanna meet up next weekend to unload it, let me know.

5. Bubbah

Bubbah Master of Disaster

News Credits:
    Sounds good man, just keep me posted. And yeah, I'm pretty sure I've got an extra Ruination.

6. Lumpy

News Credits:
    Cool, let me know how much you want. Is it sealed or loose?

7. Shogen

Shogen Wreck and Rule

I got a loose ruination too.

8. Tbone

Tbone Well-Known Member

This is kind of a shot in the dark, but, does anyone know a shop or place here in Vegas that can do customization work on transformers?

I got one of those huge stomp and chomp Grimlocks that I want to have redone in G1 Trypticon colors.

Thanks in advance for any help.

9. ronin4375

ronin4375 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone here have the toyworld grind rod?

10. Lumpy

News Credits:
    How late are these stores open? Anyone know? And how close are they to the strip? Our hotel isn't near the strip, were near Southpoint

11. JIMIVEGAS

JIMIVEGAS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Rogue Toys looks like they are open til 7 today. They are located near downtown next to gold and silver pawn. It'll probably take you 20 or so minutes to get there from where you are due to possible traffic. Do not take the strip. Just use freeways or back routes. If you take a cab and if he/she doesn't know where it is tell him it's across gold and silver pawn shop(pawn stars) and tell he/she not to take the strip but to take you there the quickest non tourist route possible. Toyshack is in the neonopolis center in downtown off fremont street. It's good just to browse there because their prices are absurd. Hope that helps you.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  12. Lumpy

News Credits:
    Sweet. Thanks. Our hotel has a shuttle that'll take us to the strip, but ten I'll figure it out. Probably won't go until later when my wife heads to see Lady Gaga and my brother and I have time to ourselves, or maybe we'll all go tomorrow.

13. Drekar

Drekar Well-Known Member

Meadows tru has a legends tailgate left, still yet to see a cosmos anywhere

14. Lumpy

News Credits:
    Hey, thanks for all the info guys. I ended up not making it to either store this visit, just not enough time when you're only in Vegas for 48 hours. I'm sure I'll be back someday though, and then I can check them out.

15. Polartank13

Polartank13 New Member

Ebay:
    Cosmos

I have neither in my travels. I will admit tho I bought him off Amazon one day when he went down in price to about $16.

16. Tbone

Tbone Well-Known Member

Been to every toysrus in recent days while working around town. Also been to many Targets and Walmarts. Haven't seen anything new out at all. Anyone know when the next projected wave of AOE or Generations are supposed to be released? we are hoping for AOE lockdown release soon. I'm so perplexed at how the major villain in the movie still hasn't been released at retail. Even my kid wonders why they wouldn't have him out at stores yet since he was such a big part of the movie. I get the pre-movie release of all the known characters like Bumblebee, Optimus, etc. but still wondering, a month after the movie is out why no lockdown?

17. Galvatross

Galvatross Dreklord of Ogremarr Veteran

For those in northern Nevada, I finally found Cosmos and Payload in the Carson City Walmart. There were three more left I believe as well as a Legends Tailgate. There are also a bunch of One Step Changers at reduced price and a few Evasion Primes if anyone was interested.

18. Bubbah

News Credits:
    Target on Spring Mtn/Rainbow has Generations Deluxe W3R1 on the shelf (Rattrap & Tankor). There were a pair of each still there, the bubbles were pushed in on the tops, but the figures are fine.

19. Tbone

Tbone Well-Known Member

Tried to go and snag that ratrap but somebody else got to it first. The Tankor was still there. Showed it to my kid and he didn't like it. He thought it looked weird. He asked me why the legs are so short and it looks different from all the other transformers. So we passed on it.

20. Bubbah

News Credits:
    If I see another, I'll hide it or grab it for ya. And yeah, Tankor looks odd in person. While I can see his appeal for some, I'm just not impressed.