Nevada Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by code blue, Dec 28, 2003.

1. Bubbah

Bubbah Master of Disaster

News Credits:
    Hey man, Daddytron is spot on. Rogue Toys is pretty sweet and fairly priced. Toy Shack is a bit bigger, but very overpriced and not the friendliest people in there. But if you're just looking to browse, it's worth checking out. Both are downtown fairly close to each other. I should be free most of that weekend, so I'd be down to get together for a bit if you want.

Also, is anyone going to Amazing ComicCon this weekend?

2. Drekar

Drekar Well-Known Member

Me job has complete dominion over me life at the moment or I woulda helped try to nab some Grimmies for ya guys, I hate scalpers. Has anyone seen any of the legends figures theyre comin out wit? Like cosmos, swerve and all them?

3. Liberty75

Liberty75 Well-Known Member

@Drekar: Just returned from Target this morning on Eastern/Silverado Ranch and they had one set of Cosmos and Swerve left on the pegs. Also, I left a AOE Voyager hound on the shelf. Picked up the last Galvatron.

On a side note, I read that Marshalls in Arizona are getting BH Sharkticon Megatrons for $16.99. Don't know if anyone is still looking so good luck. Keeps us posted if you find anything. :) 

4. Bubbah

News Credits:
    Sweet! Glad to hear Wave 2 Voyagers are starting to appear! Can't wait to grab those guys. Thanks for the good news, time to keep my eyes peeled and fingers crossed.

5. Keiichi

Keiichi Well-Known Member

A pal out of state managed to find me a replacement MP Grimlock and it's on its way to me now! If anyone is interested in buying my current Grimmy at cost, shoot me a PM.

Keep in mind my current Grimmy has a stress mark on his left arm (thus the replacement), if you're interested give me your e-mail so I can send you a picture of what it looks like.

I found Skrapnel at the Target on Flamingo near Hualapai today, to my great delight! Unfortunately he was the only Legends they had, unless you count the peg full of those data disc things.

The store also had voyager AoE Hound and Galvatron (at least 2 of each).

6. Bubbah

News Credits:
    Well, managed to get my Hound. No luck yet on Galv. (Hound I was looking forward to more though). Plus found out the Guardians of the Galaxy toys are hitting this week. Managed to get a Titan figure Rocket Raccoon for my nephew's 2nd bday this weekend. These are painted WAY better than their Transformer counterparts. Most stores didn't have them out, but were making room for them.

7. wolverenz

wolverenz Decepticon

News Credits:
    If anyone looking for that movie Galvatron figure, my Wal-Mart @ Nellis & Stewart has one actually. Its on the bottom shelf with the other voyager figures. Good luck! :thumb 

8. Keiichi

Keiichi Well-Known Member

9. Drekar

Drekar Well-Known Member

TJmax next to the toysrus on flamingo and Maryland has a sharkticon megatron in if you want it, no luck on legends at the target on Silverado and eastern, Maryland and flamingo, or Desert Inn and rainbow (hit them all on me way home). Silverado and Eastern still has a voyager hound if anybody wants him

10. Xzbit

Xzbit Well-Known Member

Does anyone here have a mp grimlock fs hit me.up I really want one for.my kids birthday.

11. ronin4375

ronin4375 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

12. Bubbah

News Credits:
    Maryland TRU has a Strafe, Slash & Drift if anyone needs them. As does that Target (plus Hound).

13. JIMIVEGAS

JIMIVEGAS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Has anyone found generations deluxe tankor or rattrap? By the way, found a voyager hound at tenaya target the other day.

14. Bubbah

News Credits:
    The last Generations deluxe wave I've seen is the Starscream/MiniCom team wave. Definitely looking forward to Rattrap.

And I'm so disappointed. Picked up Galvatron a bit ago, popped him open only to find him missing a front wheel. So he'll be going back once I find a replacement. On the plus side, Hound is an awesome figure. I really like his transformation.

15. JIMIVEGAS

JIMIVEGAS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup I'm looking forward to rattrap as well. They wanted $35 for him at botcon. LOL. I agree on hound as well. He's pretty much the only bayformer I got suckered into buying. His weapon arsenal made me take the plunge. Plus there's storage for every piece. Instant buy!

16. Megatron959

Megatron959 Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They have wave 2 of AOE at Toy r us on Meadows lane.

17. Bubbah

News Credits:
    Yeah I love how every piece can be stored. And I'll admit, I'm with you, the arsenal was the reason for the purchase. But damn, I was pleasantly surprised! I really like his transformation, especially the head and chest setup. For the most part I'm enjoying the AoE figures. The Dinobots are particularly creative considering most beastformers.

18. INTENSS

INTENSS Well-Known Member

Hey everyone. Just moved to Las Vegas from Atlanta for work. Hope to run into you guys out there soon enough.

19. Bubbah

News Credits:
    Welcome to town man!

20. ronin4375

ronin4375 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Year of the horse masterpiece Optimus Prime is on sale at toysrus.com for $89.99