Nevada Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by code blue, Dec 28, 2003.

1. ProtectronPrime

ProtectronPrime Subjectively Objective

Ebay:
    Fort Apache Wal Mart got a full restock of Kingdom Wave 4 deluxes this weekend. I also found a Kingdom Warpath hiding in the heaps. Weird. Non-TF wise it's pretty lean. Found a Snake Eyes Movie Akiko, and they finally brought Vintage Grunt and Cobra Officer down to the main shelves. Saw some of the new kid oriented He-Man figures, including a large battle armor He-Man.

Grand Canyon Target also has most of Wave 4 deluxes, voyagers and leaders as well as the new Cyberverse Volcanicus. They have some new Marvel Legends figures, including No Way Home Dr. Strange, Vulture, and Gamerverse Miles Morales.

2. Bubbah

Bubbah Master of Disaster

News Credits:
    Sweep was at Spring Mtn/Rainbow WM tonight (just left a little bit ago). The differences between him and Scourge really are minuscule, really surprised me in hand so he was left for another happy shopper.

3. ProtectronPrime

Ebay:
    I believe the only real difference is his hand swap, but you know one of the two are going to end up in aftermarket as a variant. Wondering if Hasbro is going to drop the ball on a Defcon Gen Selects. Seems like a no brainer, but Hasbro does love to waste opportunities.

4. Bubbah

Bubbah Master of Disaster

News Credits:
    There is a REALLY slight tiny variation too. It’s super easy to miss but Sweep has a slightly more blue tint whereas Scourge has a bit more purple to him. I agree with you, I hope Defcon comes to GS! I’d say 50/50 at this point. They’ve hit us with some really obscure repaints lately (kudos to them!) but then some obvious ones are glazed right over haha. It’s so frustrating at times.

• Like Like x 1
  5. uranimusprime

uranimusprime Well-Known Member

Fandomverse comics has 25% off all toys today. He’s fully stocked on transformers. I got the rainmaker set for $60. I’d highly recommend going in there today if there’s any toys you’re looking for.

6. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Tumblr:
    Yet another first time in-person sighting

FF02E5FB-0695-45DC-9337-DFA8620D55C2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. ProtectronPrime

Ebay:
    Massive amount of last wave of Kingdom Deluxes in Fort Apache Wal Mart, alongside SS Grindor, SS86 Slag, and Kingdom Galvatron and Ultra Magnus. For non-TF lines, there's a single set of the previous wave of MOTU Origins (Stinkor, Goddess, LoP Beast Man and Webstor) hiding on a peg to the left of the normal He-Man area. The latest Age of Apocalypse figures for the Marvel Legends line are finally replacing the deluge of Eternals figures.

Boca and Grand Canyon Targets are stocked with the new Cyberverse and Buzzworthy sublines. Boca has a single Origins Bee if anyone missed him and still has the Titan class Arks and Galvatron/Ultra Magnus. Boca has Age of Apocalypse figures (mostly Rogue) and MOTU Origins Jitsu and Stratos variant, and one Sorceress. No sign of Buzz-off.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  8. Arnhide

Arnhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The pop shack has Draculus if anyone needs him. Currently looking for Black series Migs Mayfeld.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. ProtectronPrime

Ebay:
    Grand canyon target got a big toy re up. Saw a kingdom rhinox and a lot of buzzworthy 2 packs and bee movie/ss repacks. Full current wave of kingdom deluxes.

In non-tf news, they have 2 joe classified barbecues. In an endcap, they have the latest motu origins wave (buzz off, jitsu, stratos, sorceress), Plasma Series 2 pack of ghost eegon and sophie, and PR Andros.

In highend figures, they have neca ultimate gargoyles goliath, neca wingnut, ground chuck, dirtbag and chromedome.

They also have Marvel Legends AoA Rogue, and black series Q9, Bo Katan, and Aurra Sing.

10. Arnhide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Tropical pkwy Walmart

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. ProtectronPrime

Ebay:
    Found Tigatron at Fort Apache Wal Mart and i know @analogue found one up north.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Arnhide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I’m looking for his wave mate blaster

13. SpeedLimit

SpeedLimit Member

Nice!!! Means I gotta toy hunt at my local Walmarts this week!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. ProtectronPrime

Ebay:
    16388115804618680897279009016418.jpg
    Fort Apache walmart. Red reformatted megatron and primal also here.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ProtectronPrime

Ebay:
    Found a voyager Wreck Gar and Sweep on the top shelf at Fort Apache Walmart if anyone is looking for them.

16. Arnhide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Premium finish siege Optimus prime is at brads toys.

Attached Files:

17. ProtectronPrime

Ebay:
    You can carry it home in that Cruella bag, because once you're buying the billionth repaint of that mold, why not?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Arnhide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    N Decatur Walmart has some wreck gars, slugs, grindor, rotf sideswipe, infinity war caps.

Looking for pipes, slammer and blaster.

19. ProtectronPrime

Ebay:
    Nothing new lately, TF-wise. There's a Cyberverse Slug as of this AM in Grand Canyon Target. They also have MOTU Revelations Spikor/Beast Man/Teela in an endcap. I also saw super-retro deco Flash Gordon and Ming the Merciless NECA figures in the collector's aisle along with NECA Motorcycle Cop T-1000. Picked up the entire wave of the latest World of Halo Jazware 3.75" scale figures. This is also the only place I've seen Black Series Koska Reeves, Tech and Aurra Sing. Marvel Legends section still choked with Eternals with a scattering of What Ifs and Age of Apocalypse. Seen some of the Ghostbusters Plasma Series figures appear and disappear at random intervals, including Lucky, Winston, Peter, and the Spengler 2 pack.

There may be a Joe Classified Barbecue in Boca Target on the pegs. This store is pretty lean - shelves picked clean of almost all major Hasbro lines. I found the 7" line of McFarlane Avatar the Last Airbender figures here - 2-3 each of Zuko and Aang. Both of these figures have great body sculpts and face sculpts that can only charitably be described as "having a hard time taking a dump". No alternative heads in the box, so if you like your angsty teenage magical anime boys looking like they're dealing with Montezuma's revenge, more power to you.

Found the retro Turtles Party Wagon and Retro Leonardo in Fort Apache Wal Mart. They've overstocked last waves on almost all Hasbro figures, so I don't think there'll be new product there for a minute TF-wise. The only real unique thing of note is that there's some RED Reformatted Megatrons hiding in the stacks. There's about a billion Vintage Joe Stalkers, one Grunt, and a massive stock of HISS IIIs as well as the Classified Snake Eyes figures all of which will be pegwarming until the sun burns out into a lump of charcoal the size of a child's bowling ball.

Gamestop on Fort Apache has a few gems - mostly Black Series game figures, but they also had the new face scanned Jyn Erso that actually looks like Felicity Jones and not a Garbage Pail Kid born under power lines.

20. ProtectronPrime

Ebay:
    Grand Canyon Target has the Cyberverse scout class Shadow Striker and Ratchet. They also got a decent shipment of Star Wars Vintage figures, which looks like the Bo Katan wave. Verified figures included Hoth Luke, the Ugnaught from the Mandalorian (whatever his name was), Lobot, and IG-11.