Netflix's War For Cybertron Voyager Class Hotlink Found At UK Retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Black Convoy, May 6, 2020.

1. Black Convoy

Black Convoy Proudly Peruvian Transfan Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Decepticon Hotlink (with Battlemasters Heatstroke and Heartburn) was bought via "click and collect" from the Smyth's store at Rayleigh Weir by 2005 Boards member JaY88 as reported in our UK sightings forum. It seems that Voyager Megatron Megatron (with Captive Lionizer and Captive Pinpointer) is also available too.

Netflix Hotlink Spotted in the UK-01.jpg Netflix Hotlink Spotted in the UK-02.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. ShepardRahl

ShepardRahl Member

They finally got some of these at my local wal-mart. Are they supposed to be part of the Seige/Earthrise line, or are they just Seige re-releases for the show?

3. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire Banned

News Credits:
    At this rate I'm gonna be the only Transformers collector that doesn't have one.

4. Jinray20

Jinray20 Active Member

I\'ve been watching this situation for a few days. Seems there is only one per store, and only a select amount of stores have it. Although every day another store is added to those showing one in stock. Only the lucky ones will be able to grab one if they live local to the store, as I\'m sure travelling from other areas to the nearest store comes with an element of risk?!

5. Dann86

Dann86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Strange its click and collect as all stores are closed

6. motorthing

motorthing One of these days.........

News Credits:
    Utterly baffling way of doing business when there's a lockdown on preventing most of their stores (if not all) from even supposed to be able to open - they are NOT on the list of essential Retailers at all.

And of course, none in stock within 30 miles of London anyway. What a shitshow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SoundwaveSuperior

SoundwaveSuperior "The Scourge of the Sky"

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Just Siege re-releases to tie into the Netflix series. Not part of the mainline/Earthrise.

8. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    Not worth £40.

9. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hate the price to me this just shows how nutty we're getting that even at £40 in theory you're saving money then buying a single seeker and two target masters.

If this were £35 sure I'd buy it ideally something like £32 would be the sweet spot for me. But £40? no thanks.

10. ZapRowsdower

ZapRowsdower Offensively Off-brand

While everyone thinks about shopping locally for toys during a deadly pandemic, I thought I'd inform you guys of new Covid-19 symptom:

Silent Hypoxia.

That's where your lungs are infected and not providing enough oxygen to your brain and internal organs, BUT you do not realize it physically. By the time you head to the hospital for chest pains, you need to be put on ventilator from being without proper oxygen for so long. This silent hypoxia is the theory behind the deaths of YOUNG, HEALTHY people.

So, food for thought.

Also, OXIMETER. A home oxygen device (about $40) to test yourself for oxygen levels. Remember: Covid drops your oxygen levels and you don't feel/notice it!