Netflix WfC Trilogy discussion thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Shackstoys, Feb 15, 2019.

?

Will it be good?

1. Yes!

222 vote(s)
    35.1%
  2. No!

115 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. I'm from the future and all who said yes were right!

105 vote(s)
    16.6%
  4. I'm from the future and all who said no were right!

154 vote(s)
    24.3%
  5. I'm from the future and there was never a Titan class Skorponok figure!! Please hastak!!!

37 vote(s)
    5.8%
  1. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Aww they’re cute together!

9A4BCC22-86E0-4C6C-B872-0D32635362C5.png 21FA80B1-80B5-450B-90DF-8A4146A06CD9.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Bee427

Bee427 Still here and queer

3. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No idea. I just find these things. :p 
    I take that back. Found their tumblr.

The Candy Chameleon

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  4. Bee427

Airazor/Blackarachnia by CandyChameleon on DeviantArt
    Till All Art One 1 and 2 - Airazor and Tigatron by CandyChameleon on DeviantArt

Took me less than 2 minutes to find these from Google Images. Sorry to be blunt, but it really frustrates me when people repost art without crediting the actual artist. It's disrespectful and borders on plagiarism. Thanks for posting their Tumblr, but just please try to be upfront about it next time.

• Like Like x 5
  5. TheUltimateBum

TheUltimateBum Nautica Lover

Those are my thoughts on TFA and TFP, actually (at least in BW, I liked most of the characters except Silverbolt, who annoyed me, and Scorponok, who is a literal non-entity, whereas in TFA and TFP, there were only very few redeemable characters, but most of them either irritated or bored me).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Delzord

Delzord Well-Known Member

I don't understand why they made BW Megatron into this groveling fanboy. I wouldn't have minded it as much if in end he double crossed Decepticon Megatron or stabbed him in the back and it was revealed the whole thing was an act.

I think that could've been a decent twist and would've shown the intelligence of the character that was in BW, which was completely missing from this version.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 11
  7. Arduous

Arduous Megatron Rules All TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Finally watched Kingdom, Gotta say I loved it!

I know opinions of the entire series range from :thumb  to:thumbdown .

I thought the series did a great job of taking characters I love paying homage their past while at the same time rebooting their story.

Refreshing :dj 

• Like Like x 2
  8. sikkusushotto

sikkusushotto Well-Known Member

That's a fair perspective. I definitely agree that TFP is much better animated.

Did you find Beast Machines more comfortable to watch?

• Like Like x 1
  9. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Btw the Ark was completely unnecessary. All it did was after transforming to punch an already disarmed Nemesis. It doesn’t even transform in the last episode to fight Galvatron. And why would the Allspark waste energy to give it power to do it?

Yeah, I was asking the same questions, just what is the Matrix even good for in this universe? A “go there” MMORPG quest direction pointer that grants vague useless visions?
    Funnily, Thundercracker dies TWICE - BW Megs tears him apart when the Cons did not obey him, and then Primal cuts him in two and the halves fall into a volcano.... Yet he turns up alive the end.
    Barricade though completely disappears. And I guess Scorponok is Multi-Man?
    I also wonder why Airrazor has Iron Man repulsor arms and legs. Maybe that was a model or effect from that Gundam ripoff anime Rooster Teeth did.

10. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whoa! What are you talking about?? They never claimed that they made the art. All they said was “they’re cute together“. I didn’t assume that they made the art based on that post so why did you?

11. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Soooo true. And after seeing this season, I had to do this joke... 'cause this was what I was thinking all throughout.

Netflix-Kingdom-BA01.jpg
    Netflix-Kingdom-BA02.jpg
    Netflix-Kingdom-BA03.jpg Transformers.War.For.Cybertron.Trilogy.S03E05.1080p.WEB.H264-SUGOI.mkv_[2021.07.31_14.27.30].jpg

Silverbolt's spark rips in half.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  12. Bee427

I said BORDERS ON plagiarism. I researched the art and found the sources because I KNOW Mako Crab didn't make it, but the most common reaction to reposted art on this website is assuming that the reposter actually made the art. And Mako and I already settled this in DMs, so you don't have to bring it up again.

13. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 4
  14. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Now someone else who actually has Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker downloaded (I deleted them long ago), please make memes with BW Megatron gushing all over grandpa G1 Megatron like Kylo did with Vader. :D 

15. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow do you listen to yourself? “The most common reaction to re-posted art on this website is assuming that the reporter actually made the art“
    So the most common reaction is an assumption?
    Maybe before attacking somebody you don’t make assumptions and get the facts instead.
    And speaking for me personally because that’s the only person I speak for. Since I try not to make generalizations about what is the most common reaction as if I have somehow studied the metrics of this entire website, I will say that I never assume that images I see posted here are created by the poster personally.

Oh and I just posted a picture of a yellow skinned fellow saying “I understood that reference“. Just so you don’t get upset I didn’t create that character. It’s created by a fellow named Matt Groening. Not sure if you’ve heard of him or not.

• Like Like x 3
  16. CelticMutt

CelticMutt Baka Mitai

It's not just money, though that is unquestionably part of it. Rooster Teeth simply does not hire union actors, and Peter Cullen and Frank Welker are members of SAG, an actors' union. I'm pretty sure Gary Chalk and David Kaye are too.

• Like Like x 1
  17. bigfootRULES

bigfootRULES Well-Known Member

what surprised me is that they didn't do the "Autobots and Decepticons go into stasis and wake up in modern times" thing.

i think they should've lampshaded that like Primal mentions that the Humans in their time are extinct due to Unicron and when they leave Earth, Both Maximals and Autobots agreed it would be best not to involve the Humans in their war.

18. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I really thought that’s where that was going to go. I thought they were going to do some sort of excuse for putting Optimus and his crew in stasis and do a time jump to modern era so that they could incorporate the Earthrise toys into the narrative.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bee427

Let me clarify more: I posted the sources of the art reposted earlier because I knew from experience that someone would assume that it was created by the reposter instead of giving proper credit to the real artist. Get off your high horse and stop tilting at windmills.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    stop tossing around words like plagiarism just because somebody innocently posts a damn picture. I post a lot of pictures here. Other people post lots of pictures here. Get off your high horse and stop acting like you speak for everybody else and that we now have to follow some rules that you’ve created that means we have to cite sources every time we do it. Leave the rule making to the mods and just have fun.

• Like Like x 1