Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Beast_Megatron, Jun 10, 2021.
I think we mays ee something here, the stream just started.
Give me a traiiilller.
HECK, I'd even take a cast announcement!
That He-Man teaser was looking fine
As charming as that image with the Maximals watching the Ark is... It's probably gonna be yet another dud. I'd be more hyped if there was a solid indication that this thing was gonna be of quality.
But like when Primal appeared in the Machinima shit, or Cheetor in Cyberverse... Meh.
that was pathetic I cant believe I stayed up this late for THAT.
I feel kind of bad for the music guy, his work is not bad and he is clearly excited for it, but it's going to be used in complete utter shite.
in other shows maybe, but in this one? not really
What is that on Rhinox's back?
Would it be wrong to hope that Tarantulas shows up?
There’s still no trailer tho
Well, at least this kills that rumor that G1 Megatron becomes BW Megatron.
So the misery starts now.
Rattrap I believe
So, main takeaways:
The Maximals are Optimus Primal, Rhinox, Cheetor, and Airazor (no Rattrap? Boo).
Predacons are Megatron, Tarantulas, and Dinobot (no Waspinator? Boo).
So going off the track listing, my guess as to the plot:
- It opens with the Maximals already fighting the Predacons and they stumble onto the crashed ships and re-awaken the factions (Rescue).
- Big battle where Prime saves Primal and the two sides really come together, and Prime inevitably gets the Matrix back.
- A battle in a temple? Unicron related?
- "Ascension?" Megatron becomes Galvatron and awakens as Unicron's Herald?
- "Titan" is probably the Ark transforming.
- "Elita in the snow?" Elita arrives on Earth? Didn't that flash-forward of Nemesis Prime show him in a snowy landscape? Maybe she helps save Optimus from becoming Nemesis Prime?
- "Fight for the Future" - The final battle.
- "Sparks Return" and "Cybertron Reborn" indicate that they restore the lives lost in the war and save the planet with the Allspark?
- One last Unicron tease for in case they want to do something there, like Starscream at the end of the last trilogy.
Or G1 Scorponok and that Quintesson in Earthrise.
Man, talk about ruining people's childhoods and scarring them for life.
OK I'm gonna go on a bit of a rant, but I don't like how recent takes on BW has Dinobot apart of the predacon group. Call me a traditionalist here, but I prefer it when he was with the Maximals for various reasons, mostly his character arc, his relationship with the maximals etc.
I imagine he will defect to the Maximals at some point in the show.
Separate names with a comma.