Netflix wave 3 Deluxes in Package and at US Retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Hotconvoy, Mar 13, 2021.

1. volatus

volatus Aristocratic Airborne Decepticon

Will do.

More likely is that the mold contains the gun, the wheels, and a variety of other black parts that are needed for other figures in the same assortment. Maybe it's just the gun and two full sets of wheels, and that's why about 50% of the variants have the gun and the other 50% have the missile that's on the bodywork sprue... when what we really needed was an 8-wheeled monster with both weapons and a Starscream head! But let's also remember that GS Tigertrack came with both complete weapons including a missile matching his bodywork.

I would carry a garbage bag full of raw sewage across a room full of broken glass and midget knife jugglers to get some weapon packs. Battle Masters are nice, but they cost a lot to equip one character in one hand. I missed out on the Centurion Drone pack, and I really want two of them (I've got two of every weaponizer and modulator, still not sure I care about the fossilizers to that degree though). I refresh Pulse Premium every day hoping to see that pack back on sale again.

We should get like 25 members to go in on a nice quality 3D printer, and we'll hold conclave each week and decide what we want to produce and all members will get a few free units of the product and we can sell the rest to keep the machine running and perhaps even pay a dividend to members. The first thing I would make is rear spoilers for all the Lamborghini alt modes, and probably make them a little under spec so they can have a nice coat of primer and paint. But custom 5mm weapons and equipment would sell like Furbies, EVERYONE wants that stuff, and if you can produce it at a low cost, the world's your oyster. I wonder what's holding Hasbro back. I would even purchase an uncut sprue of accessory parts and finish them myself--TF and modeling hobbies should move a little tiny bit closer together in a more official sense, IMO, especially since these toys require maintenance.

2. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1

News Credits:
    dang I wish walmart or pulse would get these up for ordering asap

• Like Like x 2
  3. volatus

Cheetor: "Now neither of us will be lonely!"

chee_1.jpg

Inferno: "Whoa! Time to turn down the temperature!"

chee_2.jpg

Cheetors: HISSSSSS!

• Like Like x 5
  4. RacerCheetor

RacerCheetor Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It was already warned at the time with the regular Cheetor and there were even methods to avoid tragedies, but I see that they do not learn.

[​IMG]

5. Mccormicks

Mccormicks This hobby is supposed to be fun, right?!

Blue Deep Cover will be a different character for me, which I also did for Covert Clone Sideswipe

• Like Like x 3
  6. rikaldomario

rikaldomario Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I knew there was that breakage problem and even being extra carefully with mine it ended up brealing on me. What methods to avoid tragedies are you refering to? I never read of those in these boards.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Optimalprimal

Optimalprimal Diecast construction. It's a lost art.

Same. Temporarily at least. If they release a new G2 Optimus, I'm going to put together a G2 shelf with Covert Clone Sideswipe, G2 Megatron and Ramjet, and any other G2ers I've got. Maybe put NF Deep Cover as a mythical G2 version. I never got into G2 until recently but it's not bad.
    I've always wondered if the line had been delayed 4 or 5 years and the bots were 90's extreme colored would transformers have even been remotely successful, but I'm beginning to like the look.

• Like Like x 2
  8. ArkinDotWav

ArkinDotWav Self Proclaimed Star Saber Backer #555

I did that with Decepticon Mirage by naming him Blindspot. I also decided to start calling G2 Sideswipe Firestarter because I saw someone else call him that in reference to the Prodigy song, and the firestormers.

Still debating what I want to name Blue Deep Cover. Thinking either Speed Limit or Blueshift.

• Like Like x 2
  9. RacerCheetor

RacerCheetor Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Moving the cheetah's head diagonally, holding it by the neck, was one of those ways.

Or also lowering the neck a little and raising only the part of the head was another method.

• Like Like x 1
  10. rikaldomario

rikaldomario Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have done those every time I transformed mine, but still broke. I think it requires more force when tabbing the cheetah head to the "torso pole" than that little neck tab can handle. Good thing it isn't integral to holding the cheetah head on beast mode, but still sucks :confused: 

11. Vector Oracle

Vector Oracle PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!

News Credits:
    So you got a second Deep Cover to cover for your first Deep Cover when he goes undercover?

• Like Like x 3
  12. Mccormicks

Mccormicks This hobby is supposed to be fun, right?!

Ironically, I named the clear Siege Mirage Blindspot, and the decepticon version is Carbon (like carbon copy). I made G2 Swipe “Gunglitch” a former decepticon and I’ll probably call Blue Deep Cover “Blacktop”

• Like Like x 3
  13. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do we have whatever numbers needed to look for these on Brickseek yet?

If so, can someone post them please?

14. fanbase0000

fanbase0000 Well-Known Member

I also got the g2 sideswipe from the Amazon exclusive box set. I don’t have any particular affinity to the many redecos of Sideswipe but I do like the different colors. I watched the original 1984 cartoon when it first aired on tv but stopped watching after the 1986 movie. Sideswipe was my favorite Autobot and hard to resist the sexy Lamborghini alt mode as a kid.

15. Reflector Prime

Reflector Prime Well-Known Member

Anyone who picked up an extra set of these please pm me. I’ll make it worth your while! I want these. Thank ye kindly

16. volatus

We broke the little tab on Blackarachnia's boob section that connects it into her body, too. Also being very careful. Maybe that light yellow plastic is just bollocks? Like you say, though, the tab that broke isn't crucial to the figure, so it's a "meh, whatever."

Yo dawg, that's some deep "Deep Cover" cover!

deep_cover.JPG

Nah, you know what? The Xzibit recursion meme isn't going to make a comeback. Never mind.

• Like Like x 2
  17. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I will keep an eye out.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Neko-bot77

Neko-bot77 Cybertronian Kitty

News Credits:
    Found a Deep Cover hidden behind a pile of leaders. Nice thought, person who did that expecting to buy it later, but if I spend $ for gas to go toy hunting you can bet I'm searching EVERYWHERE for my elusive plastic fix.:p 

Also, my headcannon is the Netflix DC is a WFC/ G1 version, while the Selects version is him in G2.:D 

• Like Like x 3
  19. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I’m getting leaning towards calling the blue Deep Cover, ‘Mach Alert’ after the blue and white Lamborghini Diablo Prowl from RiD.

• Like Like x 1
  20. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Blue Deep Cover is Undercover Deep Cover!

• Like Like x 4