NeoGouken's Transformers Collection!

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by neogouken, Sep 17, 2016.

1. neogouken

neogouken Member

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to the Transformers collecting addiction. I haven't been keeping up with Transformers for many years and have since "accidentally" fallen into it. Basically, I live in Shanghai and my nephew was visiting for a few weeks. I was trying to think of places to take him and fun activities to do, so I searched online for some fun activities. I then stumbled on Cybertron Con 2016 and thought to myself, "Oh! My nephew would maybe like this!"

Little to my knowledge, that discovery would lead me into an abyss and addiction that would change my life for the foreseeable future...

On the very first day, I walked into the large display hall, with a litter of vibrant colors and imagery that flooded me with a sense of nostalgia and scenes of the Transformers cartoons flashed through my mind. As I walked the display area, I saw so many toys that were the desire of my youth (my parents were very strict so my brothers and I were not allowed to have many toys). As I progressed through the hall, I found myself being more immersed in the experience than my nephew. I tried to play it cool and not geek out, but that facade all fell apart when we reached the end of the display hall and entered the merchandise area... I ended up "starting" my collection by making a few purchases, and thus, the beginning of my diminishing bank account begins...

Here is my stash that I returned home with by the end of the show...
    [​IMG]

Now onto my collection (these are just a few pics, I'll update with more pics later once I get them set up)

Kids Logic Mecha Nations Series:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hoping to put up the Kids Logic Kids Nation TF01-TF04 groups soon! (Yes, these toys cannot transform, but the figures are just so damn cool!)

Here are some pictures from Cybertron Con 2016 in Shanghai. (You can find more on my FACEBOOK page)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You can find more on my facebook album page.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  2. Pious Maximus

Pious Maximus Member of House Maximus

THIS. IS. AWESOME.

I started collecting after BotCon 2016, and my collection isn't NEARLY as cool as this. I'm excited to see even more pictures!!