Nemesis Prime..?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot Epsilon, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Autobot Epsilon

Autobot Epsilon Laying some hate

I haven't seen the movie yet but i plan on seeing it tomorrow, but from what i heard, the people making Galvatron meant to make him look like Optimus, right? Well if that's the case then this movie could have saved Galvatron for a later movie or not have him in bayformers at all, and instead have Nemesis Prime! Anyone else agree with this?

2. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    Nah, you have to see the movie first. :) 

3. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I guess that's why they gave him a Truck as a alt. mode...

4. Porkulus

Porkulus Too Many Hobbies

YouTube (Legacy):
    For reasons that are spoiler-inducing, this guy has to be Galvatron. Nemesis just wouldn't work in this situation.

5. Goldenclaw55

Goldenclaw55 Combaticon

News Credits:
    I liked how Galvatron came into play. I just think with the man-made transformers we missed out on Nemesis Prime. I would of much rather had Nemesis Prime then stinger. (Don't get me wrong, I loved Stinger)

6. Autobot Epsilon

Autobot Epsilon Laying some hate

This is more along the lines of what sounds best, Stinger from what I've heard is more or less pointless.

7. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Note:
    There were 5 Galvatron prototypes. All of them were hooked to both Megatron and Sentinel Prime's heads. Brains said Megatron infected the Galvatron units as a new body. I like to think that Galvatron has a bit of Sentinel Prime in his coding. Galvatron may become Nemesis Prime if he somehow acquires a Spark... Oh shit I just got an idea how TF5 could go.

8. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Remember that the people who built Galvatron don't see their creation as evil even though they used Megatron to make it. I don't think they would call it Nemesis Prime just for that reason.

9. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Galvatron's real purpose is to set up the villain for the next one. Although I wonder if Prime is going after the "creators" if we might see a team up by both Optimus and Megatron to take care of the creators and then have a 6th movie where the two finally square off. Prime want's to be free and does not want to comply with the creators and Gavlatron being a reincarnated version of Megatron will not take kindly to someone telling him what to do either.

10. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

He was not intended to be evil either. He was essentially intended to be a drone, but Megatron's programming got into him so they basically gave Megatron a new body in creating Galvatron.