Need some help with international shipping!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Orion P, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Orion P

Orion P Cybertronian P.I.M.P.

Hey everyone, so I sold a MIB Landcross and a MIB Road Caesar on eBay and need to ship to Australia. Wanted to put it in once box and ship it and the guy at UPS said it was gonna be like 700 bucks to ship the damn thing!

For my B/S/Ters that ship international, what shipping method do you guys use?

Thanks for the replies in advance

2. blorgicus

blorgicus Well-Known Member

Don't use UPS for starters. Go to the post office and use their rates. It'll still be expensive but it's better than UPS or FedEx. In the future use the eBay global shipping program so the buyer pays shipping directly to eBay and you're only responsible for domestic shipping to an eBay global shipping center.

Those boxes are big so you'll probably be over 100 to ship them a pop.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Definitely use USPS. At that size you'll have to use international priority or express mail so you'll have to fill out one of those half sheet customs forms. Shipping to Australia is expensive. I shipped a voyager sized figure and I think it cost about $50.

Did you not charge the buyer for shipping or say how much it would be? I don't list stuff on ebay unless I've already boxed it up and put the box dimensions and weight for international buyers.

4. Toyzaremine

Toyzaremine Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You should have used ebay Global Shipping