Need some help to fix a LG Metroplex

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MadProject, May 8, 2020.

1. MadProject

MadProject Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    hey there, some time ago I finally got a LG Metroplex (it was a couple of years ago I think, when Takara did a rerun of it) and since then I noticed a minor issue that I wanted to try to fix.

It looks like the dark gray part that connects his left arm to the torso is misassembled, and it's not fully pegged in place.
    The result is that the arm weight makes that part fold out a little.
    I'm posting a pic to show what I'm meaning.
    I found a pic online and modified, my phone has not a good camera, so I thought it would be a better explanation with a modded hd pic. The part I'm referring is the circled one.

It's been a while since I have the figure, so I don't think this will end in anyway with the breaking of the shoulder, but if it's possible I'd like to fix it just to have a good looking Metroplex. That gap is really annoyin' me.
    Weird that they didn't design a way to tab it in place, especially considering that that piece has to hold up the whole arm.

I was thinking to disassemble the left shoulder and see if the part could be fixed someway, but I wanted to know if someone else already had a similar issue and if/how he fixed it.
    Thank you|

metroplex.jpg