Need some help seeing if these piece are worthy of my time....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ExtremeGz, Feb 1, 2017.

1. ExtremeGz

ExtremeGz Autobot/Decepticon Spy

Ebay:
    Hey guys/gals....just wanting to see if these worth my $ and my time. They are about an hour away....not sure what $ they are worth.....posted for $80.... imagejpeg_100.jpg imagejpeg_101.jpg imagejpeg_102.jpg

2. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    They look in ok shape. Problem is parts for Hardhead, Apeface, Skullcruncher, Quickswitch and Doubledealer are a little expensive. So it you are trying to complete them, you going to end up spending at least $25 for the heads, and $10 - $15 for the guns to complete those. However the bodies are probably worth $15 - $20 a piece. If it were me I would pass, unless there is something you really want in there or you are planning on spending the effort to resell them.

3. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking "Don't touch it! It's Zvil!"

News Credits:
    If the super Gobots still have their rubber wheels and aren't blemished, it MIGHT be worth it. But it's too hard to tell from your images.

Everything else is either not complete or downright broken. Completing the ones that aren't broken will cost you extra $$, especially the Headmasters. But that Quickswitch missing an arm? Just wait and buy a complete one. It's not worth your time.

All in all...I personally wouldn't pay more than $40.

4. ExtremeGz

Ebay:
    Thanks guys......after looking at my guide....and listening to you (the Pros)....I told them I was gonna pass.....but if there were other parts....then maybe we can talk.....thx alot for the help....

• Like Like x 1
  5. ExtremeGz

Ebay:
    no other parts.....punted.....