1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

need missile identification

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Valkysas, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    found it in my "box o' crap", and I have no idea what it goes to. there's very few TFs I know of with missiles in that general shape (Tarantulas, BW Megatron, Wolfang, K-9) and its not any of theirs. its probably someone really obvious that I just cant put my finger on though.

2. mocrzy

mocrzy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    it looks kinda like Big Convoy's (mastadon) leg missiles...but i thought they were red...might they be the Target exclusive repaint Nemesis Prime's?

*edit* yeah that's where they are from. here is a link to a place that I use all the time to verify odd TF accessories, or try to figure out which minicon is a repaint of which....

http://www.tfu.info/2004/Decepticon/NemesisPrime/nemesisprime.htm

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    ah, yup. someone super obvious that I feel stupid for not realizing now. thanks!

4. mocrzy

mocrzy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    no prob...glad to help