1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Need material for TF-themed Youtube Poop

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Gozer-Bot, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Gozer-Bot

Gozer-Bot Banned

Sup, homedoggs. I'm working on a Transformers-themed Youtube Poop, and I'm not familiar with G1 so I thought I'd ask for your help in finding clips for the jokes I'm working on. I'll tell you a few jokes I have in mind and I'll either need to know what episodes to look for to find them in, or I'll take any suggestions. So far, I only have one, so let's focus on that.

-Optimus Prime tells Megatron to stop what he's doing. I use a reaction shot from Megatron and dub the voice of Fall-apart Rabbit from Bonkers (another character that Welker did the voice for) saying, "'Kay." I need a segment where Optimus is basically telling Megs to knock it off in some form or another.

Thank you to anyone who wants to participate. I'll make sure I mention your name in the description.

2. drrockso20

drrockso20 Well-Known Member

what nothing more exploitable from more recent series I'm certain you can get some material from the Hong Kong English dub of headmasters