Need Help With Universe Nemesis Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Liokaiser, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    I can't do it. :stick:  I can't seem to figure out how to transform Nemesis. Even with the instructions, backwards as they are. What do you do with the arms? Please help. :redface2: 

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For the arms, rotate the shoulders so that the "spikes" on top of them fit into the slots in the tan shoulder hinges. Extend the waist/push his head in, and then you can fold those tan shoulder hinges down. Now twist the forearms, and fold them up so that they grip the pegs on his back, behind the shoulders.

For the legs, twist his hips around (provided you have them oriented right in the first place, since they're backwards in the package). Disconnect the mammoth leg parts from the backs of his calves. Bend the knees 90 degrees, and manipulate the hips, so that the hinged bars that hold his front mammoth legs rest against his chest.

That's pretty much the bulk of the transformation. The rest of it involves clipping all the kibble together, which should be pretty obvious when all the parts are in their proper general positions.

3. Neomarsala

Neomarsala Transform and Roll Out

Yeah, I just got Nemesis Prime and he was a real pain in the ass to transform. It would have helped if he came in beast mode or if the instructions started in robot mode. I had a hard time figuring out what was going on the pictures. I eventually figured it out, but man I was starting think I'd never get him into beast mode.

4. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Yeah I agree those instructions were a pain in the butt. I eventually got it figgured out, but it took awhile...I think I've only actually transformed it maybe three or four times total. The bot mode is way better then the mammoth mode so, I don't think I'm missing out too much:) 

5. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man, I remember when I first got U. Nemesis prime. Took me like an hour to TF him. My girlfriend (at the time) was looking at me like, WTF?

6. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

Sorry, guys. I never understood the hype over Big Convoy's transformation, and when I finally got the mold in the form of Nemesis Prime, I found the transformation very intuitive - ten minutes on my first try. :)  I consistently get about five, six minutes these days, even faster if I go back and forth several times.

7. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Me too, and I didn't even bother with the instructions. But that's just me. I think Alt. Grimlock's easy, too.