1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with Left 4 Dead!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Razorblaze, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Razorblaze

Razorblaze God of Thunder TFW2005 Supporter

Ok, here the deal...

I just got Left 4 Dead, and I'm having problems getting games to load. I have more than enough memory on my computer. ( I still have 23.1GB of free space out of 37.2GB.) I put all the settings on low, but when a game opens, it freezes up.

I tried everything I could think of and everything I was recommended, and I still get the same result!! I'm at the end of my rope now and I need some help. If anyone can help me out, so I can start playing this really cool game, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

2. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    I guess you missed the already existing L4D thread on this very front page?

I suggest the official Steam forums. Chances are that you will find others with the same problems. Usually works for me.