Fan Art: Need Help Identifying 2 from an Art Piece

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by N Somniac, Nov 1, 2012.

1. N Somniac

N Somniac Energon Hoarder

Ebay:
    ok, I searched as much as I could find, both the internet (good ole google) and the search engine here at TFW and could not find my answer. Now I need to pick some brains here.

In the Super Deformed Autobot picture from Hidetsugu Yoshioka (from the laserdisc release of "Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers") link of pic if your not sure which Im talking about (from Transformers Wiki and TFArchive) ...a friend and I are having an issue identifying two of the guys on there. There were a few tricky ones but we were able to identify them better when I found out that image was in the Visual Works book (just collecting dust on my ole shelf) but these two are kicking our butts. I'm sure that they are probably just a one time cameo type character that popped up on the show in one episode, hell they even look familiar but for the life of me, I (we) can't figure out who they are..

Can ya'll help?

(attached) they're on the far right of the image

Attached Files:

2. N Somniac

Ebay:
    ok, flipping through the "ARK" I did find out one of them is Devcon but I still can't seem to find the bigger one who's phasing (I guess).

3. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

News Credits:
    The "phasing" bot looks like the hologram the autobots used to scare Devastator shitless in the G1 cartoon

4. N Somniac

Ebay:
    Halonix Maximus!! that's exactly who that is! sweetier than yohoo, thanks Hailstorm!!!

might as well keep this thread open, I'm sure I'll have more "who dis be" questions about the other 3 major Super Deformed pics Hidetsugu did