Customs: Need help ID-ing Mega Bloks parts on Custom

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by technicallyartistic, Jan 13, 2019.

1. technicallyartistic

technicallyartistic Active Member

I wanted to recreate Jin-Saotome's Generations Animation Megatron Figure shown in the link. I've tracked down all the parts except for the joints he used to connect the blades to the back. They appear to plug in. He said he used a Halo Mega Bloks figure.

Any chance there's people that know Mega Bloks here, or recognize that part of it is TF piece? He said the blades were off of a SCC Searchlight, so I was wondering if the top part was off of that or something.

(Just to be clear, these aren't my photos below. Just posting them so people can help me maybe ID the parts.)
    MegatronMod_005.JPG
    MegatronMod_007.JPG
    MegatronMod_006.JPG

2. technicallyartistic

technicallyartistic Active Member

Well, and never mind. All his post never had the front picture, but I dug up the original e-bay posting for this which did have the front image which I didn't catch before. And it's totally a USNC Spartan II arm. He just stuck something inside of it. I couldn't tell from the 3/4 photos what it was with how obstructed it was.