Need help finding/picking a poster

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by motorhead9999, Jan 5, 2019.

1. motorhead9999

motorhead9999 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi all,

I'm going to be going to a few cons this year, and I've decided on getting a Transformers poster so that I can get signatures on it. This is going to be a fairly wide range (I'm not exactly limiting this to G1, although certainly that will be my emphasis), so I don't necessarily want to get a G1 image. I was either looking for something that had a half autobot/half decepticon symbol with a solid background, or a VERY wide G1 collage. I'd prefer the former if possible. Oh, and I'd prefer it to be close to movie theater size poster in terms of dimensions. I already have the theatrical '86 movie poster, and I'd like something to compliment it to get signatures from people who weren't in the movie.

I've searched ebay listings, but haven't really found anything similar to what I'm describing. Anyone have any advice, or suggestions?

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Look up some of the Dreamwave posters, if you can find them, or maybe a poster based on the old comic bon art from Japan? There was a don figurera poster that I think was a botcob exclusive that had a lot of characters on it too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    20th Anniversary Lithograph - Transformers Wiki

It was Don's 20th Anniversary Litho. It is a wide collage of various characters but it might also be a bit too "busy" trying to fit signatures on it if you want people to sign above their respective characters.

But while they might not fit exactly what you are looking for, Aernaroth is right that there are some Dreamwave posters that would work good for signatures. They do have two separate posters based on their first G1 Transformers #1 mini-series Decepticon and Autobot covers. They also did two posters with all the various versions of Megatron and Prime throughout the years (up to that point).