Need Escalation Team

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Brutus, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Brutus

Brutus Autobot

My buddy and I are in need of one or two Escalation team mates. Anyone interested? Please be over 18 years old.

2. Soundwave4win

Soundwave4win Escalation Connoisseur

What system?

well i'm 16 but if you're saying 18+ because of content that's stupid i've heard 10 year olds say worse things than most people. Even if they don't It doesn't phase me in the least.

DLC 1 or 2 owned?

What kind of player are you looking for?
    (Cloak expert, Soloist, Team player Etc.)

3. itMFtis

itMFtis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you're talking about PS3, feel free to add me. I'd love to check out the DLC 2 Escalation maps (and DLC 1 for that matter because those are still new to me :p  ). PSN: itMFtis

I don't really use my mic by default, but if you guys insist, I'll break it out.

4. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Well, I'm not 18 yet, but I'm a good player with lots of free time. Is that good enough?

It's a pity so many people request that you be 18 to play, I'm a good player, and I don't leave matches unless my connection cuts out. I can assure you, I'm not one of those whiny kids who insists on telling you how to play the game, or uses excessive profanity. Heck, I don't even have a mic.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  5. Brutus

Brutus Autobot

Thanks for the replies, I should've been more specific.

We're playing on the 360 with DLC packs 1 and 2.

I'm a Scattershot/Warpath/Demolisher player, but buddy is an Air Raid/Ratchet/Soundwave player.

I originally said 18+ because some of the kids I've played 360 online with made me never want to play online again :(  But, more importantly, we want to play with Transformers fans (which is why you're on here) and we want to have fun doing it. We're both Air Force veterans and we don't want to hear the "10 year old whiners" or "Psychotic, cursing machines."

I'll post back for some times when we're planning on playing.

6. filosupastar

filosupastar Member

me and my friends are always looking to help out. Just got the DLC2 pack last night testing the new maps. Which map are you after? If you do Broken Hope with us, be prepared for a long LONG game... lol. But otherwise we're up for whatever maps too...

Just put Transformers WFC in title when you send message through.

Turtlebaite
    Farzy88

7. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

No problem. Too bad you're on the 360, Soundwave4win and I are on the PS3.

I understand why you'd want someone mature, I've heard nasty stories from a few friends here on trash talking they've recieved from loud mouthed ten year olds. One guy said he recieved a hacking threat from one of those little buggers.:eek: 

I hope you find someone to play with :thumbs2: 

8. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    I'd be up for a couple of rounds tomorrow. I do not own a headset so that might be a problem. I am willing to cooperate with other players, so you don't have to worry about me trying to do my own thing. I've recently warmed up to Zeta Prime's abilities but I'm good with any character who has a cloak. I am not an extremely skilled gamer but I'm not terrible.

If you guys are planning on playing on "Pulse" then I'm up for this. My gamertag is Rotorstorm01. I'll check on this thread tommorow evening. What time zone are you located in? I'm located in the US Central Time Zone and would most likely be up for a game at around 8:00 PM. If you want to get my attention don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or a Profile Message.

Edit: My post's a bit of a mess, so here's my main info:
    Rotorstorm01
    Characters:Zeta Prime, cloak characters
    Time: Most likely around 8:00 PM Central
    No Headset, but still willing to cooperate with a team.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  9. Orion Paximus Prime

Orion Paximus Prime Banned

I'm up for it 360 Orion Paximus
    i have a head set.

10. TehPaws

TehPaws I have a silly name!

I only have the first DLC, but I fit the criteria otherwise. =P Gamertag should be available in my sig, but if not I can tell you.

11. Vormund

Vormund Member

I'm up for it too. I'm well over 18 lol (30)

Vormund is my XBL GT

12. CNCBrawl56

CNCBrawl56 Former Toys R Us Commander

Ebay:
    I am down, my gamertag for Xbox 360 is CommanderRick56
    I have DLC 1 & 2
    I am 20, roughly, will be next month, lol
    I usually play leader, soldier and scientist, most likely scientist since I love Shockwave!
    Just let me know when ya wanna play, going to college and working at Toys R Us, so not a lot of free time lately.