Need display/tech advice

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by TransfanG1, Nov 30, 2016.

1. TransfanG1

TransfanG1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't know if this is the best place to post this but I have a custom made Unicron head that I want to add sound effects to. I'd like to have the clips triggered by motion but if that's not feasible a push button will do. Can someone recommend a device capable of that? I'd like it to be small so it can be hidden inside the head and capable of recording (or uploading) & playing back 3-5 10-15 second clips. I tried to look something like that up but didn't really come up with what I'm looking for exactly. Any help is appreciated.

2. Big McLargeHuge

Big McLargeHuge I don't need this

3. mwm

mwm Well-Known Member

Yeah, you can do it with an arduino, various kits, or buy a gadget that already does it and gut it to reuse the parts. The motion sensor will be easy enough to add that you can do that and a button, if you want.

(don't mean to sound rude and please don't take it that way -- this is a basic electronics project in electronics training, so there are a lot of kits out there for it. Granted, if it's not your cup of tea, being labeled 'basic' or 'beginner' doesn't make it any less daunting. Just trying to say you're in luck and should be able to find something that does exactly what you want in the size you want)

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Might be better to check in with the Creative Gen. Discussion forum, sending this thread there..