Need collection advice badly

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OptimusPrimeFour, Jun 12, 2014.

?

After reading my situation should I keep my collection in the bedroom?

1. Keep them in the bedroom

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Take them out of bedroom and in a collection room

35 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. RustyBarnacles

RustyBarnacles Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd really recommend taking them out of the bedroom and put them in a place where you can still enjoy them, but isn't easily viewable to others that you may invite over.

Maybe treat it like single parents do, and introduce them to your toys after you feel comfortable.

2. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    I voted keep in bedroom but only in moderation of course.

First impressions are a chore but on the other hand your collection is worth more than 95% of the women you'll pursue on the rebound anyway.

3. XenoGearX

XenoGearX Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    First off, I am sorry you went through that. It must be really hard. I voted to take them out just because if you meet someone and they want to move in they will probably want to feel like the room is theirs as well. With your collection in there it may be hard to have that happen.

4. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    I think you should be who you are and not try to hide or feel bad about your particular hobby. If someone is going to judge you for then they really don't deserve to be in your life anyway. Hiding your possessions in another room will only delay that judgement.

That aside, I say put your shit wherever you want to put your shit. It's your house.

5. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Collection room just because collection rooms give a little bit of class to the hobby.

6. OptimusPrimeFour

OptimusPrimeFour Autobot Supreme Comander

Well any girl will know the second she walks in (which would be the living room) that I collect because I have 6 detolfs in there that she will notice. So ether way she will know and except or not except.

My issue was if the collection in the bedroom was considered too much in a new women's eyes and it looks like it is from the poll so ill take them out to better my odds. my best friend suggested like a couple of members here that I should maybe keep like one shelf in there for my own sense of happiness and maybe couple of posters.

That way a new girl wouldn't be overwhelmed in the bedroom.

7. Negronicus

Negronicus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dude, keep it wherever you like. Women love confidence, Ive brought a ton of girls to my room and none haved cared about my collection which is pretty much all over the place. If youre comfortable about who you are then they will be too. And if some girl thinks your collection is a dealbreaker, they can take a walk. Most of them spend thousands of dollars on shoes and handbags, theyve got no right to judge you for what you buy.