Need advice with buying on Taobao.

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by reluttr, Mar 21, 2016.

1. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can someone that's bought off taobao give me some tips?

Like should I use a agent or use taobaos built in service?

Does anyone know of SirToys can get items off taobao?

2. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I used Taobaoring.com 3 times, and it's fine. You give them a list of the items you want by sending them links. They then ask the taobao sellers if the items are available. If they are available they give you a price. You send them the money and they buy your items. They then take pictures of the items they get sent to them and they confirm they are right with you. They ask you to send the money to ship the items to you, once you pay for the shipping, they mail you the items.

Only problem I have run into is the Taobao seller sending them a wrong item every once in a while, and in those cases Taobaoring takes a picture of what they got and asks me if I still want it. For instance once I ordered a Chinese hobby magazine and Taobao send them a completely different Chinese FASHION magazine. They didn't make me buy it and granted me a credit towards my shipping for the cost of the magazine.

It's usually smart to order several items at once to combine shipping and fees.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  3. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    KK ill give them a try. :D 

4. duttry98

duttry98 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Sounds like a big PITA of hurdles and honor system.