Nebraska Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Shai Hulud, Dec 31, 2003.

1. RED PRIME

RED PRIME Well-Known Member

Blitzwing and Springer

If you do decide to sell. Please let me know, I might be interested.

2. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    What's the price on them? If its cheaper than BBTS, I may just cancel my preorder.

3. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

You end up saving like $2 at Target over BBTS. The good thing with Target though is the chance of them having a sale in the next couple of months where you can get the difference back. Do it all the time and saves me tons of cash.

Changed my tune on Springer. I kinda love him now that I've fiddled around with him a bit more. Gonna mess with Blitzwing some more tonight. Maybe he'll grow on me too.

4. spradlinb

spradlinb Well-Known Member

I'll end up keeping mine, since they'll just be displayed in robot mode as you mentioned, but I was very disappointed in the peg-and-tab issues too. The tolerances needed to make them fit together were way too high for the current manufacturing process. I even have an issue with Blitzwing where his hip and ankle joints are annoyingly loose, almost to the point he can't stand on his own. And his "bobble-head" loose neck is an annoying design decision. They look nice, but playability is pretty low.

5. rodimusprime2007

rodimusprime2007 Act Think Speak As If It Was Your Last Breath

Ebay:
    If someone could grab me a titan metroplex when they drop I'd really appreciate it. I need one for my son. I po the takara one for myself. I want him to have one too. His eyes got so big when he saw it. I highly doubt they pop up here in Columbus. Really wish they came out this week while I'm in Chicago. Thanks to anyone who can help out.

6. spradlinb

spradlinb Well-Known Member

I doubt anyone here lives in the Kearney area, but if you're looking for the Voyager Magnus, he arrived at my local Target today. Yours might be stocking too. Grimwing was on the shelf as well, but I've no interest in the beasts of this line.

7. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Found Voyager Sandstorm at the Bellevue Walmart today. There were two left as of about an hour ago.

8. jacobted

jacobted Active Member

I found Sandstorm at the Super Target on 132nd & L. Really cool toy. Pretty sweet doing a side by side with my G1 Samdstorm. I've had good luck finding some of the newer stuff there at that Super Target. Over the weekend something very strange, but good happened to me. I was visiting my brother in Kansas City for his birthday and stopped in St. Joseph, MO to pick up my Mom on the way. Being a procrastinator I stopped in a Hastings books music and video store to buy him a gift last minute. They've kind of turned that place into a giant comic, toy & collectible store which is awesome. To my shock and awe I found a Generations Metroplex there for sale! Of course I snagged it, even though it was 149.99. My question to you guys is how did this place even have it for sale? I thought it was coming to stores in August? It's not an SDCC or special edition of the figure either. Am I just lucky or do some places have access to buy and sell him already? BTW pick him up if you see him, it's worth every penny! He's gigantic and I had to have him ride in my backseat of my truck haha.

Attached Files:

9. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    I wonder if someone there went to BotCon maybe? That's a pretty cool find though!

10. structure8

structure8 Well-Known Member

No sign of MP SW at Oak view TRU.

11. Tom-K

Tom-K Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    nor at the 78th and Dodge store either

12. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nothing at the Lincoln TRU aside from some ultimate beast hunter optimus primes there

13. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Nada at CB TRU as well

14. Nebraska

Nebraska Member

I'm going to be in Omaha on Friday so hopefully Soundwave shows up by then.

15. structure8

From what I have been reading in the threads here on TFW2005, MP Soundwave won't be showing up at TRU stores until mid to late August. I'll still be checking weekly as I'm searching for NECA Aliens, Pacific Rim, and Predator figures too.

16. Tom-K

Tom-K Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    any particular Pacific Rim figures you are looking for? LMK and I will PM you if I see them

son wanted crimson typhoon really badly and we just ended up buying it off the TRU site

17. structure8

^Thanks for the offer. I'm looking for all 3 from series 1. After seeing the Pacific Rim figures out of stock on TRU.com, I searched and found them at a very decent price at another online store.

Good news on MP SW, TRU on Dodge St. received 2 on Tuesday, but they quickly sold out. At least we know he has shown up in Omaha. I did not get one, and I'm not sure now if I'm going to go out of my way to hunt him. Personally, I'm more excited about the upcoming Generations and some 3rd party figures.

18. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Found SW at the Dodge TRU. Got to talking to a guy from the Allspark forums, who got the second one. Nice guy too.

The woman at the register said they've been getting two figures on each of their two trucks that come in during the week. So check the other TRU stores too.

19. structure8

Generations 2013 series 3 deluxes (Orion Pax, Trailbreaker, etc) are out at Target, 122nd and K.

20. Nebraska

Nebraska Member

I stopped by TRU on Dodge last night looking for MP SW. I didn't even see a shelf space for it. I'm going to be in town once more on Saturday. Does TRU receive truck on Fridays or is it different for each store?