Nebraska Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Shai Hulud, Dec 31, 2003.

1. rodimusprime2007

rodimusprime2007 Only in a Jeep

Ebay:
    I forgot, any Nebraska football fans, I have a ball signed by Pelini, another signed by Crouch and Rodgers. Also, if your name is Michael then this one might appeal to you, on 1 side its to Michael from Devany, on the other its to Michael from Osborne. Theyre all authentic, I was there to witness them all, caught Devany and Osborne after a game when I was really young.

2. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    New bot shots at the Toys R Us in Lincoln. Also a knockout at the 48th and Vine target. Nothing else of note on the north side of town

3. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nothing new when I looked this week in Lincoln.

Spradlinb, I've got a spare FE Hasbro Cliffy that should be here next week from the last lot I bought. If you're interested still LMK, I'll get you a good price on it. If a lot I bought pans through I think I might have some more FE stuff as well if any other locals want some :) 

4. spradlinb

spradlinb Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm certainly still interested. Let me know when it's in and you'd like to set up a meet. Thanks!

5. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

Ebay:

Any of the Entertainment 2 packs? I'm kinda losing hope that my preorder at BBTS is going to pan out. After that, I just need an FE Vehicon, but I may just be content with the RiD one, as it's pretty damn good.

6. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sounds good. I'll PM you when it gets here.

No luck so far other than the one I got for myself (SS/BB). I've got one on preorder at Entertainment Earth for OP/Meg (but I have my doubts there as well), but the only way I've gotten ahold of them was buying them off Canadian members. I like the FE Vehicon a lot better vehicle wise than RiD but not so much in robot mode. No Vehicons in this lot though unfortunately :(  I'll keep an eye out though and if I see a good deal I'll send it your way :) 

7. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Stopped in at walmart on 27th street on my way to work, 2 x hot shots, 2 x knockouts and there was one vehicon I nabbed, so it looks like they are slowly making their way here now.

8. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Not Transformers related, but if anyone happens to see the new Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters Catwoman figure or the WalMart Exclusive Jim Gordon, could you please give me a heads up. It would be most appreciated! :) 

9. Tom-K

Tom-K Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'll be on the lookout for you

also if you can help me help my 8 year old....looking for the Skylanders figure Wham shell (only one he needs before the new ones come out this fall)

any help is appreciated

also if anyone needs a thundercats Claudus....I got an extra from my trip to Iowa

10. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    @spradlin - the recent lot I bought turned out to be a bust, had to file a paypal dispute so it's a no go on a spare for the moment. However, I'm *supposed* to get one the first week of July that I bought a while ago, I'll PM you when it's in and we'll get a meet up set.

@Chris - BBTS actually just came through on my entertainment 2-pack of OP & Megs, did yours come through as well? If not, I have a second one on order at Entertainment Earth if that's the one you're looking for.

and RiD Voyager Starscream at 27th Street Walmart this AM. Nothing else new of note this week.

11. U.Magnus80

Ebay:

Yes! Meant to post that. Mine did come through. One more down. Now the quest for the FE Vehicon, and maybe the BB and SS 2 pack.

Otherwise......there is nooooothing.

12. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You wanting Takara or Hasbro? Hasbro is quite a bit cheaper than Takara but missing paint apps

13. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Probably Hasbro because it is "cheaper." I'll hafta get up the balls to even spend the going price on that one let alone the Takara version.

14. spradlinb

spradlinb Well-Known Member

No problem. Whatever works out, just let me know!

15. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Aw, shit. Just saw that my order for the Entertainment Pack went through. Naturally I just decided to scale back my collecting this past week and decided to give my pack to my son for his BDay. REALLY don't need another one. I had forgotten all about the order until seeing that you guys had had yours go through. Oh well. Hopefully I'll be able to pawn it off on someone without taking a loss. Got an email in to EE to hopefully try and cancel it since it technically hasn't shipped out yet. Or, who knows... I may change my mind and decide to keep it. *le sigh*

16. nikkitony1

nikkitony1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I found the cyberverse vechicles at walmart in lincoln on 87th and hwy 2. only one wheeljack w/ star hammer left. I did pick up one wheeljack and one knockout.

17. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Damn. Hopefully the 85th street one gets them soon so I can cancel my BBTS pre-order

18. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nothing at 85th street Walmart. Grabbed the star hammer from the hwy 2 Walmart. If anyone sees an energon driller and doesn't mind stashing it in Lincoln please let me know :) 

19. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Has anyone seen the Cyberverse vehicles in Omaha?

20. structure8

structure8 Well-Known Member

Cyberverse vehicles are at the Walmarts near 120th and L and near Irvington. I finally found a Cyberverse Ironhide out in the wild too.