Nebraska Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Shai Hulud, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sent ya a text Chris :thumbs2: 

I forgot to mention, there's some extras of the regular deluxe people as well, I don't know if anyone is hard up for some of them, but if you need a knockout or hot shot or whatever, odds are I've got an extra that I can send anyone here in Nebraska's way. Or you too Arcan if you're still looking for this wave.

Forgot, have an extra one or two Hasbro FE Cliffjumpers in this lot too. I really need to inventory this stuff.

Edit: Extra OP and Bulkhead gone :) 

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  2. spradlinb

spradlinb Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in one of the Cliffjumpers. I figured I'd pick one up on eBay someday, just haven't had the desire to check lately. Let me know what price you're thinking. :) 

3. spradlinb

Oh, and if anyone runs across a Bot Shots Starscream locally, I'd be interested in that as well. I figured I'd grab one when they went into clearance, but darned if they didn't just disappear off the pegs instead!

4. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

Ebay:

Almost positive I saw a Starscream over the weekend. I went to a couple places though, so I'm not exactly sure where.

I'll keep my eyes open, and either stash one for you, or pick it up for you.

5. spradlinb

Awesome, thanks!

6. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool. Let me double check everything and I'll get back to you in a couple of days (crazy busy the rest of the week with work and school right now)

7. spradlinb

Deluxe Vehicon sighted (and bought) at the south 40th St. Target in Lincoln. There was only one on the peg at the time, along with the Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream. So they're starting to show up in town.

8. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awesome. Are you in Lincoln or Omaha? I forget.....

9. spradlinb

I'm in Lincoln. Don't get to Omaha as often as I used to.

10. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool. Hoping to get some hunting done tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for a Vehicon or two.

BTW if you're looking for Cyberverse Dreadwing, TRU had one yesterday. No Ironhide though.

11. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Every store in Lincoln hit, nothing there. Hoping for some better luck when I'm in Omaha Tuesday.

12. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Hit every WM in Omaha (and CB) today hunting their exclusive 6" Avengers figures. (If anyone sees them, please let me know!! No sign so far but I know they're in the US.) Saw remnants of the Vehicon wave at a few of them. No Vehicons. :(  Just Hot Shots and Knock Outs. Grabbed Knock Out. Not very impressed with him. Also grabbed the new Bot Shots wave (Jetfire, Thundercracker, Chase Megatron, etc.) at the 132nd & L WM. There were a few left after I bought mine if anyone else is collecting them.

Still hunting Cyberverse Dreadwing, so please post if you see him in Omaha. :) 

13. Darth Cirrocu

Darth Cirrocu Member

Crazy sighting today at Targets (W Maple and W Center in Omaha). DOTM Deluxe were marked at $30 on the peg and scanned at $30. See pics.

Attached Files:

14. rodimusprime2007

rodimusprime2007 Act Think Speak As If It Was Your Last Breath

Ebay:
    Went to Omaha Friday, didnt see anything from any of the new waves Friday or Saturday. My wife and I did stay down at the Hilton Friday night and went down through the Old Market that night. Walked in the Imaginarium and look what I found. Had to get it, box is shot, but its complete.

15. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Holy crap! Nice find!

16. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    0_0 Nice find indeed!

17. rodimusprime2007

Ebay:
    You guys will have to stop there when you get time if you havent been there. All kinds of stuff in there. Even a GI Joe Killer Whale in a box, opened and played with though. Theres some other vintage toys sealed and non selaed there. The dude that works there with a purple mohawk is pretty cool, he knows his toys.

18. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    27th street walmart had 2 x hot shot, 1 x knockout, and 0 x vehicon this morning....grrr.

Also had the new bot shots wave with lockdown, thundercracker and jetfire as well

19. U.Magnus80

Ebay:

How are the prices? Fair?

My wife checked the Papio Target and Walmart yesterday to find the Vehicon wave minus Vehicon as well. Good thing there's going to be two of them in wave 4(?).

If anyone find the Cyberverse Ironhide, lemme know. Lookin for that guy.

20. rodimusprime2007

Ebay:
    His prices seemed fair this time, I was talking with a fellow member here and hes been there before and he was asking way too much for a bot from the 80s that had the box. He had some Joe stuff that I missed, 75 for a KILLER WHALE with a box, only missing the sled, hell you could part it out and make more. He had some other Joe stuff too. By the way any Star Wars guys here, need to clean some stuff out. I have a Legacy Falcon, Sith Star fighter, XWing, and Tie Fighter, a sealed Wal Mart Gunship, selling cheap to anyone on here if they want them, can even meet in Omaha or Lincoln sometime, I dont really want to screw around on Ebay at all. I have soem other stuff, Batman and Halo Reach stuff too. Maketoys Battle Tanker and FP Shadow Commander, every bot is opened, but has their packaging, Star Wars stuff has no packaging, but all figs included. By the way, no new waves here in Columbus yet. Later