Nebraska Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Shai Hulud, Dec 31, 2003.

1. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Target on 370 in Bellevue had all the wave 4s minus the damn Ice Cream twins. I probably got there too late. This was yesterday afternoon.

WalMart in Bellevue is starting to run out of everything. No Wave 4s yesterday at least. They still have a bunch of Leader Megs and Primes, and a way too many Skywarps and Ramjets.
    Looks like Wheelie is piling up around here too.

There has to be something new showing up soon. If anybody finds anymore HA figures, please post. Thats all I'm really waiting for.....and the twins.

2. Brutaz

Brutaz Autobot

Hello. I was at about 4 Targets today and wanted to post what I found.

For the person who is interested in buying the Ice Cream Twins Skids and Mudflap, I found 2 at the Target on 72nd and Dodge location. I bought one, and for anybody looking for them, I went ahead and hid the other one. Look in the aisle where the Transformers toy section is and I hid them behind three Wheelie figures on the top left section of the deluxe figures. I also happened to find at least 4 Jolts, 3 Dead Ends, and 2 Blazemasters, but I didn't hide them. I only hid the the ice cream Skids and Mudflap toys to help anyone who was looking for them.

At the Target on 370 in Bellevue, they only had 3 Dead End figures.

At the 84th and Cornhusker Papillion Target, I bought 1 Jolt there, so they NOW have 1 Jolt and 2 Blazemasters left.

Finally, at the Target in Council Bluffs Iowa, they had 3 Bruticus Maximus. I didn't really look for the deluxe figures there though,so I don't know.

I hope I helped some people out and now I am asking if anyone can help me track down some toys. If anyone knows where to find Leader Jetfire, that large Constructicon Devastator toy, and Voyager Grindor I would really appreciate it if you posted it here. Thanks!

3. 1govnor1

1govnor1 Giggidy

Good luck with Jetfire. I ordered mine through HTS, looks like it will be awhile before he hits the mass market. The Devastator's been spotted in a few Targets throughout the country. I would say if you are desperate for that toy go ahead and order through HTS. Personally I like the toy but not sure if I want to blow $100. Maybe wait awhile until devastator goes on sale or something.

4. Brutaz

Brutaz Autobot

Thanks and yeah I already looked at the HTS website. They are currently sold out on Jetfire. Leader Jetfire is the only one I want the most right now, so I might order him from another website.

I'm not really interested in finding the Constructicon Devastator for myself. My friend wants to get, but he'll only buy one if he finds it in a store. My friend doesn't want to order it from anywhere. He only buys the cool looking Transformers toys like the rare and cool dark brown Breakaway toy he and I actually found at the Council Bluffs Wal-Mart, and Rampage.

EDIT: I finally ordered Leader Jetfire from another website. Wish it was HTS but no such luck. The only one I am currently looking for now is Voyager Grindor. Again if anyone sees Voyager Grindor anywhere please post.

5. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Actually bought my Leader Jetfire at the CB TRU nearly a month ago. Haven't seen him again since.

6. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    soooo. Is it that Jetfire is rare? Or has he just not been released in the quantity of the others? Yet.

went to Irvington Walmart today. No wave 4s. But did I miss something about an alternate Sideways? There were two versions.

7. Brutaz

Brutaz Autobot

I believe the alternate Sideways is probably the Deluxe Dead End that was part of wave 4. I seen it at the 72nd and Dodge Target, and it is the same mold as Sideways except for the black with red stripes paint job and a new head.

Dead End Car Mode:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Brutaz/transformers-20090505-dead-end-alt-.jpg

Dead End Robot Mode:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Brutaz/transformers-20090505-dead-end.jpg

8. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

The problem with Jetfire is that he still comes packed with Optimus and Megs as far as I know. So with all of the Prime and Megatron Leaders crowding the shelves, no one is ordering or puting out any new cases with Jetfire in them.

Yeah, there is a light and a dark Sideways. Been that way since the toys were released. Or it might be Dead End.

Hit the Target on 130th & L and grabbed one Ice Cream Truck Twins, one Blazemaster and one Jolt. They had a couple of Blazemasters and Dead Ends left as well as two $100 Devastators. Hope he just chills there cuz I would love to grab him on clearance. :)  They also had the new Robot Heroes scenes in case anybody else collects those. Battle for the Allspark and Battle of The Fallen. Also had a TON of RPM's. Lots of them I hadn't seen before like Sideways and Long Haul. Had the Devastator RPM track set as well. Thanks go out to my seven year old son who lives with his mother for calling me and telling about The Twins. Heheh. He knows Dad is a geek. :p 

9. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Just hit TRU on 72nd & Dodge. MAN, there were boxes of new stuff all over the place. Not much in the way of Transformers, sadly. But I did score a HA Sideswipe. They had one HA Bumblebee if anyone is still hunting for him. Actually, Target on 130th & L had like three of them last night now that I remember. Guess he's not that rare anymore. TRU also had the new Robto Heroes scenes, a ton of RPM's and Devastator.

But if anyone collects Star Wars or other stuff, you might want to get over there today as they had boxes and boxes of stuff lining just about every aisle that they were trying to get stocked.

EDIT: I just hit the CB TRU and hid an HA Sideswipe for anyone who may wanna try and swipe him. I put him behind Unicron back in the normal Transformers section. It was originally up front. They also had another HA Bee. I will say there are a lot of employees at the store today so don't know how long it will stay hidden.

10. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    I've seen the Dead End. It was definitely A Sideways variant. Thanks guys for clearing that up. Hopefully I can get to one of the stores you guys mentioned on the way home from work for one of the HA figs.

11. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

The Irvington WalMart has the exclusive Seekers for $11 a pop. Had a ton of them when I was there earlier.

12. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    2 HA Bumblebees left at 132nd Target. 2 Devs left. 1 Jolt left. No Twins though

13. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    "RUSTY MUFFLER: I just hit the CB TRU and hid an HA Sideswipe for anyone who may wanna try and swipe him. I put him behind Unicron back in the normal Transformers section"

Amazingly, the HA Sideswipe was still there at the CB TRU. So I scooped him. He was the only HA fig there. No BBs to speak of. Thanks man. Owe you one. Though TRU selling the damn thing for 5 bucks more than anywhere else kinda sucks.

14. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Yeah, K-Mart sells the things for $39.99!! Glad you grabbed him. Honestly I am wondering if I am going to keep mine. After watching some of the videos on him I see that he has a HUGE backpack in robot mode and isn't even as well proportioned as the Deluxe. Definitely nowhere NEAR as nice as the HA Bee. I personally don't think he's worth $35.

I have to say I was VERY surprised at Jolt. I wasn't looking forward to him at all, but after opening him today and transforming him, I really love him! Bout to open my ICT Twins and Blazemaster.

15. Brutaz

Brutaz Autobot

Hey, I have a couple of questions. If any of you guys have bought the HA Bumblebee, is he the best Bumblebee figure out right now? I've seen the pics and youtube videos on him, and he does look awesome.

Also, does he do any sounds?

I am thinking about going to several of the places you guys mentioned tomorrow, so I would like to know if he is worth buying or not.

16. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

HA Bee is by far the best Bumblebee released thusfar. I've had him since the day the movie came out and I still find myself taking him down off the shelf and messing around with him. That's why I was so disappointed in HA Sideswipe. Honestly, with Bee being so damn nice, all of the other HA figures have a LOT to live up to and Sideswipe simply doesn't. These things are WAY too expensive for them to be anything other than beautiful. Bee is worth it. Sideswipe is not. Which is really a bummer because I was looking forward to collecting all of the HA figures before I picked up Sideswipe.

No, he doesn't make any sounds. Though if you position him on a shelf with the sun or a light hitting him from behind his eyes shine really cool. Heheh.

For anybody interested, I returned my HA Sideswipe to the 72nd & Dodge TRU this morning. Though, I would watch some videos on him before you decide on the purchase.

17. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

If anybody local missed out on and is interested in the SDCC 25th Anniversary Soundwave or Prime Mighty Mugg, shoot me a PM. I am going to have one extra due to a duplicate order that went through before I had a chance to cancel it. It would be $60 for the Soundwave or $20 for the Prime Mighty Mugg. The extra is due to the shipping charges from HTS.

Anyway, let me know. :) 

18. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Yeah HA Sideswipe's backpack is massive. Even makes it impossible to display in certain poses. But his vehicle mode is stellar. I'm a big car guy, especially Chevys, and love the Corvette concept. I'll prolly keep him in vehicle mode and leave the deluxe SS in robot mode since I think the deluxe vehicle mode has too many gaps.

HA BB is amazing. I concur that he is by far the best rendition of BB's movie version thus far.

I must say though that all the HA figures are priced a bit high. I think they shouldn't be more than just a touch higher than the voyager figs. Maybe 25 bucks. So while I'm okay with Sodeswipe for his vehicle mode alone, if a person is having doubts, pass him up. But do not pass up HA BB. He's worth every penny.

RUSTY...... I wish you posted about the Soundwave earlier. I blew that 60 bucks on these two HA figs this weekend. I'd have waited since I don't think BB is gonna be too hard to find. If you don't get any biter soon and I can round up some bucks, I'll be in touch.

19. Brutaz

Brutaz Autobot

Well, I got the last HA Bumblebee today at the 72nd and Dodge Target. You guys were right about him. He is definitely one amazing and awesome figure. The best BB by far! Thanks for helping me out with my decision.

Rusty, I also saw the HA Sideswipe that was probably the one you brought back at TRU on 72nd and Dodge. I didn't get it because it really didn't look like it was worth it. My friend who was with me thought the same thing. At least I now have an idea on what it looks like.

20. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Bellevue Walmart. Long Haul, Arcee, Skorponok, and Swerve. Plenty of all