Nebraska Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Shai Hulud, Dec 31, 2003.

1. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I can't link a pic right now, but it is the jetski (classics) BB. It just has Black stripes and a better shade of yellow IMO.

2. syStigmatic

syStigmatic Well-Known Member

word. let me know when you guys see scourge and the new BB.

3. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Check the Target on West Maple. I know I saw the BB there. Not sure about Scourge.

4. rodimusprime2007

rodimusprime2007 Act Think Speak As If It Was Your Last Breath

Ebay:
    If anyone needs something give me a holler. The Tfs here in Columbus hang for awhile. Picked up the last 2 Scourges. They have Kup, Dirge, and Red Alert here yet. The restock sucks here, but when they do, they dont fly off the pegs as fast. They also still have 5 BIS sets too.

5. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Was out and about Lincoln yesterday and the only place that had something new(ish) was the Wal-Mart on 87th and Highway 2. They had one each of Scourge and Kup if anyone is still looking for them. Everything else, old news.

6. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    So with the rumor about the RtS scouts possibly being cancelled, you guys think we're never gonna see those voyagers here either?

7. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
  8. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll venture we'll see the voyagers, namely because we got the PCC ones that were pretty hard to find, and those are actually stocked on HasbroToyShop, so I'm not too worried about that. The Legends? I doubt we EVER see those to be honest, but I think they fell under the "scout" group that was potentially cancelled. Glad I put my order in at BBTS, that's for sure.

Out of curiousity, how many are just going to order their DoTM toys from online retailers? There are only about a dozen, total, I want, and I'm not sure if I'm just going to go that route, or if I'll actually brave the hunt on them or not.

For those in Lincoln, went grocery shopping, and the 84th and Adams Wal-Mart had two Scourges and two Kups if anyone is still looking

9. U.Magnus80

Ebay:

I hope so, because while I really want that Lugnut. I want Windcharger, but not enough to pay the $30-40 they're going for on ebay right now.

10. structure8

structure8 Well-Known Member

My first impression is with about one month before the release date of DoTM toys, we won't see the voyagers, scouts, and legends. However, I remember seeing Animated toys next to RoTF toys at stores, so maybe they will trickle in very slowly after the movie hits.

11. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Hey guys. Been awhile. I figured I'd revive our poor, neglected thread by asking if anyone's seen anything at the Targets around here, since the front page is saying DotM stuff is showing up there.

RtS Voyagers? Anywhere?

12. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Not a THING new at all! Had to go through BBTS to get my G1 Legends, Wheeljack, Warpath & Cracker. Very pissed off about missing out on Windcharger!

13. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Same here, except I missed out on Warpath AND Windcharger.

14. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ouch, that sucks guys :(  I paid through the nose ($35 shipped) for a windcharger from ToyWiz just to make sure I had the damn thing.

Not a flipping thing in stinkin Lincoln either. No DOTM. No RTS Voyagers. No NOTHING.

I'm wondering if maybe when these cases come out with rare figures the next time, do we want to do our own "mini group buy" just to make sure we all get the ones we want? Might be worth it if it seems like a certain figure is going to be hard to come by.

15. U.Magnus80

Ebay:

Absolutely. Count me in.

16. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sweet. If we get 4 people, it'd be fairly easy to split up cases/assortments and keep it at about retail cost between us all.

17. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just a heads up to everyone, if you are into any DotM stuff, Hasbro Toy Shop has free shipping today only, if you spend $25 or more, and the disc10 coupon codes takes an additional 10% off your order on top of it, so us here in Nebraska can get them shipped at under retail cost. I grabbed the Cyberverse stuff and Sentinel Leader figure for a nice discount, and they have the first wave of Human Alliance Scouts and HA Roadbuster up there as well for those who are interested.

Speaking of DotM / TF in general, who else would be interested in group buy stuff? So far me and U.Magnus80 are the only ones who've opted to do it, and with the movie stuff inevitably clogging shelves for the next 18 months....I'd kind of like to know who is in and who isn't and what everyone's looking for? I tend to follow the CHUG/3rd Party/Generations/Animated lines myself, with select movie toys. That said, I'm always building a PoL at BBTS, so it's easy enough for me to throw stuff into there. Just want to get an idea of who else would be interested so we can get stuff distributed to our area when we normally don't.

18. AznBot JAZZ

AznBot JAZZ Just Cruisin Through

Ebay:
    Just stoppin by to see how "The Good Life" is treatin yall?looks like ill be stoppin through Omaha for the weekend to visit my momz and some friends.hopefully durin some down time ill get around to doin a bit of huntin.not really sure what im lookin for yet but sometimes thats the way to go huh lol!!!

19. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Funny, you're in MN? I actually have to head up there for a research study for my PhD next week. Happy hunting this weekend! I'm hoping they put stuff out early so we can all grab some new goodies :) 

20. AznBot JAZZ

AznBot JAZZ Just Cruisin Through

Ebay:
    yeah there is alot of DotM goodies (among other things) to be had here in MN from what the other guys on the boards are talkin bout.i havent really gone out in awhile so im excited to see what i may find down there!hopefully you have some luck while youre up here tho and have fun doin your research:rock