Nebraska Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Shai Hulud, Dec 31, 2003.

1. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Yeah, I've been seeing Terradive's and Tomahawk's pretty regularly at Target.

2. syStigmatic

syStigmatic Well-Known Member

thanks guys got terradive from 72 and dodge. skullgrin and electrostatic jolt were also there but I'm not interested in them.

weeeee.. be sure to post if you see anything new new

3. syStigmatic

what do you guys think of breacher? I still haven't busted him out of the package

4. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Breacher's awesome IMO. Bust him out.

5. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nothing new in Lincoln at all.

6. syStigmatic

walmart has voyager skywarp and starscream movie figures. kinda weird lookin if you ask me.. I don't like the movie seeker look..

7. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Forgot to post the other day, but I put a Terradive, Tomahawk and Thunderwing(?) on the back endcap of the TF's aisle at the 72nd & Dodge Target. With the busy shopping day today I dunno if they'll still be there but that's where they were 2 days ago.

8. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Just picked up RTS Jazz at the KMart in Council Bluffs. What was I doing at the KMart in Council Bluffs? I have NO idea. LOL. Naw, I had read on another city's thread that people had found Jazz and Tracks at KMarts (and on sale for $7.99 no less!) and decided to check them out. They also had Voyagers Highbrow and the blue Fallen as well as RTS Fallback but strangely no Tracks. I'm thinking that he was still in the case in the back as their pegs were stocked full of old ROTF crap. I asked a stocker back there if he could look for me and he claimed they had a strict policy of not messing with cases in the back and that only the night crew could stock out merchandise. Oh well. I was lucky to get Jazz and I was tired and not in the mood to argue with this kid. Also had a problem at the checkout as the sku wasn't in their system. But the chick manually put it in under a generic toys sku and I still got the 2 I picked up for the $7.99 sale price. So, score.

Not so much on the KMarts here in Omaha. Checked 3 of them and the only thing I saw was another couple Highbrow's at the one out on 144th in Millard. But I was up for a night out driving so it was all right. :) 

Anyway, I didn't check any other stores as KMart was my mission for the evening. But RTS figures are out there in the area, so happy hunting! Please post if you find Tracks!

9. jacobted

jacobted Active Member

Hello all. I saw people were seeing the new RTS stuff at Kmart so I went and checked out the one on 50th & L and it's stocked full of them, as of today at 12:30. There are 3 or 4 of each of the following Mindset, Fallback, Jazz, Tracks, and some older ones like Drift, WFC BB etc. They are all away from where the normal TFs are. If you go in the entrance and go far back and straight to the right, they are a few rows from the far back right corner. They aren't on the hangers either, they are sitting on a shelf a couple up from the floor. There is one Jazz that came packaged without a weapon, probably a packaging error. I hid him way behind all the others. If he's worth some loot, I'll go back and get the error one. I would rather have one with a gun to display though. Good luck out there.

10. structure8

structure8 Well-Known Member

Walmart in Irvington has the Steamhammer 5pc Power Core Combiner set. There were 2 to 3 of them after I left. I think I snagged the only Grimstone (dinobots) set. FYI: their barcodes weren't recognized by the cashier's scanner.

11. syStigmatic

Yeah, I just got back from that Walmart.. I choose one store a day to visit and today I got lucky!

Got the Steamhammer, there's one left. And the guy above is right, they do not ring up.. kinda agrivating.

They also have one each of Rescue Ratchet and Axor.. if anyone still needs them.

Please let me know if you find HEAVYTREAD or Tracks/Jazz

12. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Bellevue WM finally has the Terradive/ Tomahawk wave.

13. syStigmatic

WM off 72nd and pacificish has tomahawks and terradives, along with sunspot and firetrap. They also had one steamhammer.

I also want Cliffjumper.

14. tomigaoka

tomigaoka Well-Known Member

While going to KMART CB, i visited WALGREEN along BROADWAY/KANESVILLE and there i found TRACKS/JAZZ at lunch break. Even expensive, did not hesitate to bought them, cause i knew i will never found them here in LAVISTA/PAPILLION NE. Gosh, WALMART AND TARGET here has nothing new since I landed here 3 months ago.

And there are still 2 left for each TRACKS/JAZZ and BRAWN repaint with a much better color at 14$... Only for those who live near Council Bluffs IA.

15. syStigmatic

thx for the heads up, but I hate Walgreens prices. ><

16. syStigmatic

council bluffs kmart = tracks and mindset
    council bluffs walgreens = mindset.

17. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    CB Kmart has 2-3 Highbrows and a Blue Fallen. 50th & L Kmart has Highbrow, and I think one Jazz left along with Mindset. I scooped a Jazz and Tracks from there. Didn't see any more Tracks, but they have two places with TFs and that store is a mess.

They still don't ring up either.

Not much anywhere else.

18. Squawktalk

Squawktalk Light cyclist

News Credits:
    Hey Nebraska Transformer fans, I've been away for a while but have been keeping an eye out for you. I haven't found anything new that hasn't already been reported. I usually stay away from K mart but it looks like i might have to go score Jazz(assuming he's still there).

19. Squawktalk

Squawktalk Light cyclist

News Credits:
    GD! no jazz or mindset..

If anyone sees jazz, red alert, dirge, or windcharger, please let me know. And if it wouldn't be too much trouble, hide it or something. I missed out on the dirge/red alert wave and have been SOL at every store since.

20. syStigmatic

tracks is sooooo awesome.

Can't wait for Jazz and Heavytread. Please keep your eyes peeled and I'll report what I find to you guys