Nebraska Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Shai Hulud, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Kibbles N Bricks

Kibbles N Bricks Active Member

Wish I would have checked this thread yesterday. Haven't been in stores for a couple weeks.

2. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Yeah, wish I could afford a Bruticus and his upgrades. I missed out on the ROTF one at Target. :( 

3. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bunch of Wave 1 HFTD Two packs at the far south Target, and 3-4 HA Jazz's in Lincoln. Only place I checked this weekend, been busy. All Wave 1 PCC's as well, and generations. No Wave 2 though.

4. Kibbles N Bricks

Kibbles N Bricks Active Member

Picked the last MP Grimlock at TRU in CB. He was conveniently hidden on the shelves above. Lot of HFTD wave 1, leader SS. 1 Cybertron BB was the limit of their Generations stock.

Went to Bellevue WM last night Battle Blades BB and Jetblade were peg warming. Interesting that they had the shelf sticker/pricetag for the new DCUC Green Lantern 5 pack on the shelf, but still had Gotham 5 sitting in the spot.

5. structure8

structure8 Well-Known Member

Target on 129th and L Street has a big load of Human Alliance figures. I saw at least 3 HA Jazz figures.

6. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Two MP Grimmy's at the Lincoln TRU. Wave 1 of all PCC's and Generations there as well, as the speed stars line. Nothing else of note, however.

Wanted to grab Grimmy so I could have my Takara in robot mode, and the Hasbro one in dino mode. If they ever go on clearance I think I will though.

7. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    TRU in CB has Animated Rodimus and Ironhide. About 3 or 4 of each, and one MP Grimlock.

8. structure8

Thanks for the tip about Animated exclusives and MP Grimlock. Unfortunately, the packaging of Grimlock at Toys R Us has a good size crack in it. Several people on this board have commented on receiving Grimlock with damaged packaging from toysrus.com. Mine did not arrive in good shape either. I guess that's what happens when it's shipped in a spacious box without packing material.

9. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Luckily, my Grimlock from tru.com arrived in great shape. Better even than the one I picked up in store, strangely. (In store one had a few knocks on the cardboard portion of the package, but overall, it too was in good condition.) Anytime you're dealing with online purchases you're rolling the dice. It's really very sad how little effort they put into packing these things.

10. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Sorry about that. I hadn't heard anything about the packages being crappy, so I didn't even look at the box.

11. structure8

No worries. I didn't leave the store empty-handed. Thanks to everyone for leaving their sightings on this board.

12. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not for sure if there are any Animated fans in Lincoln, but TRU had four each of Rodimus and Cybertron Ironhide on the pegs when I went there, in addition to the glut of Cybertron Ratchet and Arcee's that have been peg warming for a while.

No new Generations, PCC, HFTD or MP Grimmy's.

13. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Picked up Battle Blades Optimus at CB Wal Mart. Only one they had. But they also had Banzaitron and a TON of HFTD Scouts as well as the new PCC 5 packs.

14. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Lemme know what you think of BB Prime please. I don't have any Voyager OPs simply because I've gotten the leader figures and wasnt too fond of the previous voyager mold. This new voyager one has me intrigued though.

15. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

It's basically a miniaturized Leader Class Prime to be honest. Very cool in my opinion. Just got around to opening him last night and haven't transformed him yet but loving the robot mode. Getting the Matrix out is a little gimmicky but the figure itself is aces.

16. U.Magnus80

Ebay:
    Sweet. Good to know. I think I'll hafta pick one up. Thanks.

17. Hate-triot

Hate-triot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like Walmart Bellevue has restocked their new stuff. I took a quick glance and saw WFC Prime and Bee as well as some PCCs. I was their more for their complete selection of Star Wars Vintage figures and nabbed the last Boba Fett.

18. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Yeah, pretty much every Wal Mart I've been to over the past week has restocked/reset. There have been tons of new PCC's, Voyagers, Deluxe's (great to see so many Drift's and Thrust's out in the wild), etc. all fully stocked.

Just wish stores wouldn't have over ordered so badly on the first waves of Iron Man 2 figures. It's really sucked not seeing any of the new stuff hit anywhere in town. And while I've been seeing lots of Wal Mart's exclusive Mark 5 6" on the shelves, I have yet to find one with a decent paint job. Really sad job by Hasbro.

Has anyone seen the foil chase cards on the Star Wars Vintage figures yet? Seen all of the regulars clogging pegs (even Boba Fett is starting to be all over the place) but haven't seen any of the foil cards yet myself.

19. syStigmatic

syStigmatic Well-Known Member

Does anybody know when the next deluxe figures are going to hit the stores? Or even a rough estimate? (Terradive/Axor/Blur).

20. structure8

I just got around to opening and transforming MP Grimlock. This figure is a work of art and engineering. I really like it.

I thought the wave 2 of HFTD figures is due to hit between the end of August and the first couple weeks of September.