naughty things you did as a kid...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seali_me, Oct 16, 2011.

1. seali_me

seali_me RIP January 2018

Nachtsider, You had live-in nannies and no hot ones? Not even one?

You just made me remember one.

My entire family went on vacation into one of the other family's rural provinces. This was right before we left to move to Canada. People in that particular province were also very superstitious. One of them was my cousin's childhood friend. She was 16 and I was 12 at the time. I thought to myself what a nice rural chick. 16 too. At the time, I thought she liked me too. This girl's family had this superstition where if a visitor becomes ill, one of their family member would have to perform a certain ritual on the visitor's body. The superstition was that if one of the family members made "gigil", basically took a liking to the visitor, that person would have to "heal" you by rubbing oil all over the visitor's body. I never believed in superstition of course and had this messed up logical explanation to why they would have this kind of superstition and ritual. So i schemed up a plan and pretended to be sick. To this day, I still think I'm right about my explanation. Later on, the girl admitted that she did make "gigil" to me. It backfired. Her grandma performed it for her. I think it had to do with me not being able to stay in their small village. It might have worked if I didn't have to move.

The superstition was pretty easy to read. "Gigil" in a maliciously way that it would manifest itself in physical form. Yeah. Okay.

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hahahhaahah... saw that one from at least a sentence away. :) 

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Hah, I knew there was one more escapade in you yet. Too bad this one didn't end satisfactorily. :p 

Never had your kind of luck, no. 'Sides, I was actually quite asexual early in life, as amazing as it sounds. Probably wouldn't have bothered even if they were there.

4. seali_me

Let me tell you dude, I was so pissed! My plan worked but my family introduced me to that family a little late.

5. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    Worst thing I did when I was a kid was tie my little 3 year old sister to the bed a few times and leave her. I also used to tie her and put her in a closit. Me and my sister don't get along. I also used to take my cousin castle grayskull apart and Skull mountion. Never tore it up but they never let me play with them lol.

6. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Hahah, that's funny.

... inb4yousaythatshe's5now

7. Allsparky

Allsparky Bayou Buah/Ex cross-tie walker!

Got mad at my grandpa one time for not taking me into town to watch a movie so I threw a couple of handfuls of sand against the side of this old building he was painting while he was still on the ladder painting it. Yeah I got my ass beat all the way back to the house. Another time, I got mad at grandpa for not letting me ride up the road with him on his tractor to go to another pasture. So I took my bb gun and started shooting down the road at him. By sheer luck of the universe I nailed him just above his ankle w/o realizing it. When he turned the tractor around down the road and came back, I got all excited thinking he had a change of heart and was coming back to pick me up. Yeah I got my ass beat all the way out back to where grandma was gardening and had to explain to her what I did to him. Guess what happened next? I didn't sit down much as a child

• Like Like x 1
  8. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Hahah, this thread just keeps getting better.

+rep, tfw

9. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I set off the school fire alarm, evacuated the whole school...

Hold on, can you get charged for that?

Uh, it wasn't me then.

10. ironjazz

ironjazz Tie Fighter pilot

News Credits:
    called random people whores before i knew what it meant

11. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    got picked with a freind at the age of 8 for what the pappers called on the headlines " 8 year old tryed to rob a bank" They got it whole wong, it was merely a point of exploring..kinda of.

12. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    I have no idea what you just said.

13. Allsparky

Allsparky Bayou Buah/Ex cross-tie walker!

Totally agree with Easterling Capt! Sneaking around the teller's counter and into the vault for a little wandering around in sheer awe could be considered exploring right?

14. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Reminds me of this ****** (and when I say ******, I'm clearly using it within proper context) who ran around calling people a "lesbiet" & writing that all around our school.

15. seali_me

During the time when listening to Vanilla Ice was cool, I urged my friends to join a church group. So every saturday an sunday, we would meet up with our fellow young Catholics (I was at the time). A month later, my childhood friends sighed with relief upon seeing the fruits of our times in servitude. Lo and behold, party deprived Catholic school girls and five guys including my little brother. 3-1 ratio party at one of the girls house. All our prayers were answered.

16. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    'Nother story about my brother and I coming up.

On Christmas Eve '02, we were horsing around while dad was in bed and mom was at work. My brother was sprawled out on the couch and wouldn't let me sit down. It became an epic battle lasting over an hour when finally, I got pissed and thought that using the beanbag chair as a sheild would help. I charge at him with it, he kicks the beanbag chair, I get knocked down on the floor and suddenly I feel something's not right. I had no feeling at all in my left wrist. My brother asks what's wrong, I sit on the end of the couch and put my wrist on the arm of the couch. My wrist bent like rubber. I just nonchalantly yell "Uhh.....DAD!" and he comes downstairs asking what the hell's going on now. I show him my arm and he rushes me to the ER. After spending about an hour there, the docs told me that my left wrist was broken in two spots. My mom comes in after being called from work and asks what was going on, knowing as a fact that one of us would get injured sooner or later. Then she tells the story of how, when she came home and asked where me and dad were, my brother sounded worried and guilty. LOL, it wasn't all his fault. I was the one being a dumbass thinking that tackling him with a giant beanbag would get him off the couch. :lol 

Sibling rivalry. Good times. :rolleyes2 

17. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^^Ouch.

18. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    If naughty = morally reprehensible, then I fucked around with a taken girl when I was like, 14.

She was hot and her boyfriend was the kind of doucher I'm sure you all hated in high school/hate now, so I dare you to tell me you wouldn't have totally done it too.

YOU CAN'T

If you can, you are of a greater moral character than me and I respect you

19. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    ^ Not all men are like that but the few who actually don't care, are extremely rare. When I was volunteering at a thrift store a few months ago, an SUV came in to drop off a dresser. The driver was an incredibly hot college-age chick and she was with her boyfriend. I kind of had trouble moving the dresser into the store because I couldn't help but be caught off-guard by the girl's short shorts and amazing booty. I nervously looked over to her boyfriend a few times, fearing he'd be pissed, but him and I got along great. He had to have known as a fact I was checking out his girlfriend because I'd see him out of the corner of my eye a few times, seeing he had a smirk on his face.

Now if this had happened anywhere else, I'd probably have a bloody black eye by now.

20. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    You lucked out, bro. Not many guys are too keen on dudes mirin' their honies.

Of course, in my story, the guy never knew. If anything, he thought she was fucking a different dude, not me.
    She probably was