naughty things you did as a kid...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seali_me, Oct 16, 2011.

1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Many of the good ones are, haha :lol 

2. seali_me

seali_me RIP January 2018

Those ones are like freebies at zellers. Easy take. The store is practically begging you to take it home. How can you say no? The douchebag can't figure it out. A goalie doesn't mean necessarily mean you can't score. Stupid douchebag goalies. I don't know if I can define that as a naughty thing you did as a kid though.

3. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Hahahha, that shit's great.

4. seali_me

You know stupid zellers. I love zellers. I wish the store didn't have to close. I love their employees. Your country's price policies are awesome as well. Its protecting me quite well. Vive le Quebec pricing! LOL!

5. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Well, I do quite enjoy when they fuck shit up & let me buy deluxes for 10 bucks once in a while ahah. I could also have picked up a Leader Ironhide for 16 bucks if I wanted, but I decided against.

Also, I buy the majority of my clothes there, so I'm sorry they're kicking the bucket too.

6. seali_me

I caved. I should have gone the easy way on DOTM LC IH. I almost kicked myself after seeing those posts on the rebate news threads. Sigh. Overpaying sucks ball. I feel like that douchebag sinnertwin talked about.

7. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hated maths, I was awful at it and looked for any excuse to get out of it. One day I poued a bottle of Tipex (that white correction fluid that dries out really quickly so you can write on it) over the radiator, which of course was going full blast as it was winter. Sure enough a weird smell starts to fill the classroom, and the teacher becomes convinced that it must be a gas leak so the entire maths building gets evacuated. That was fun.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Speaking of "full blast", this reminds me of the grade 10 science class where I'd constantly flick wonka nerds down this girl's buttcrack who set to the left front of me. Best part was that only did she always think it was these two other retards & not me, but when the girl finally cracked & complained about it, our teacher pretty much told her to expect nothing less when you wear brightly coloured thongs with pants down to your knees in a classroom full of teenage boys.

9. Soundbytes

Soundbytes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not proud of it, and it definetly doesnt compare to some of the others thing some of you guys have posted (hilarious stuff :D ) but I used to switch the price stickers on items at various stores, until i got caught once. Of course I played dumb the whole time and eventually the employee (I think it was actually the store manager) just asked me to leave, which I actually thought was very nice of him. I almost wanted to go back and thank him. Well past doing that now.

10. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

o_O ; Why is there not an Anime about you sir?

11. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Probably because it'd be too good for TV.

@ Soundbytes: Yeah, I've thought about tracking down & apologizing to that girl on facebook or something (even just to see the reaction I get), but since it probably won't result in anything positive, I think I'll uhh... not do that hah. We're probably best off just not doing that shit again & being done with it.

12. Soundbytes

Soundbytes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Exactly

13. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

When I was 3 or 4 my mom had me and my sister outside with some of the neighborhood kids and talking to their parents. I decided i wanted to go see my grandparents who lived up the street and around the corner. Instead of saying anything I just went.

Later on my mother got a call from my grandma asking if my mom was missing anything. She said no and then my grandmother informed her that she had me.

Mom laughs about it I don't think I got yelled at or anything since mom didn't even notice I was gone. Such love, I tell ya.

14. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i missed school lot and my mom spank me on butt with wood spoon
    and my 2nd step dad spank me with belt
    no tv for week

15. seali_me

6 year old me schemed up at that time a devious plan to teach this other kid a lesson. He got all my friends in trouble cause he was swearing while counting down during a game of hide and seek. He was always "it" and was kind of a sore loser. We invited him to play in this abandoned house one night. I volunteered myself to be the first it and got him on the first try. I then told everyone to go home while he was counting down.

The next day he was even more pissed. We gave him a little bit of slack but when he was finally it again, he started swearing. At the time, my friends parents were either teachers or part of the army, needless to say they were extremely strict. We still gave him a bit of slack, we let him peek half way during count down. In vengeance, a friend of mine smeared dog poop on the tree where the foul mouthed one was suppose to put his face on and count. He moved a week later.

16. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

when i was 4, every time we went to autozone, i would steal batteries from the store for my toys. was never caught and my dad never knew about it until 10 years ago. and i reminded him again about it. he just laughed.

17. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Does repeatedly trying to kill your brother count as "naughty"?

18. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

Go on.

19. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Eh, what's the worst that can happen - some girl miles away screams at you over the Internet and tells you to get fucked? Best case scenario is that she winds up laughing it off and you gain a new friend.

20. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

I learner how to swear like a sailor when I was 10. I've become a fucking master at it now :D