NaSMaX

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Gauntletblade, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Gauntletblade

Gauntletblade Wrecker

Sold me a Prowl II, communication was good, prices were fair, and the Owl got here in excellent condition. Deal in peace.

2. Kuma Style

Kuma Style I'm boney. I'm boney; Leave me aloney! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just got an item in from this man yesterday; fast shipping and great communication. Seems like a decent person too. Wouldn't ever hesitate to purchase from again.

3. NemesisGamer

NemesisGamer Bane of Your Wallet

Just sold an item to them, they sent the payment quick and made the deal very smooth and easy. I always appreciate that! Would definitely deal with again!

4. quickshift

quickshift Combiner Junkie

Bought a figure from NasMax today. He held it till we could meet. He also held steadfast to his word to hold it even though others were asking for it. Would not hesitate to deal with again!

5. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I bought a pair of TR Monsterbots from him and the shipping was super fast and they arrived in great shape! Awesome to work with!

6. Irken17

Irken17 MIT boy

Bought a Nitro Zeus w/Thunderwing head and TR Rumble, came in great shape with no issues! Would deal with again for sure!

7. Arpeniox

Arpeniox Active Member

Traded for TR Grotusque and Gnaw from him. It went smoothly

8. SoundwaveSuperior

SoundwaveSuperior "The Scourge of the Sky"

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Bought a few figures from NaSMax early last month. They were mostly in good shape, but a couple were missing pieces. He also shipped using Media Mail instead of First Class or Priority, which (when I asked) he apologized for and said was the fault of his son, who shipped the items. When I asked about the missing pieces, he said he'd look for them, and if he couldn't find them, I could return them and he'd refund me for them.

He didn't get back to me for two weeks, until after I'd sent him two messages checking in about if he'd had a chance to look for those pieces. He said he couldn't find them, but didn't say much more. I asked about sending the figures back to him for a refund (as he'd said would be fine before), and got no response.

It's been over 3 weeks since then (one week since I sent one last follow-up message), and I still haven't heard anything back.

If you have good pictures and know exactly what you're getting, I wouldn't be too worried about buying from him - I think I still believe that he didn't know the figures were missing those pieces. Just be certain you know exactly what you're getting, because you can't expect any issues to be resolved after the purchase.

9. cowboydrg

cowboydrg The Fool

Had a smooth transaction with him, excellent communication, fast shipping, and great packaging, highly recommended seller.

10. InsaneJester17

InsaneJester17 Well-Known Member

Bought TM2 Megatron off him. He said it was complete, but upon arrival it was missing a couple things. He was very easy to deal with and made it right. Would buy from again!

11. Maximal Protoss

Maximal Protoss Vehicon

Bought a Universe Dinobot and Animated Waspinator off of Nasmax. Fantastic communication and great seller!

12. Marcus Pittman

Marcus Pittman Well-Known Member

Great communications and fast shipping.