"Mythic Legions" by the Four Horsemen

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Vasili, Mar 6, 2014.

1. WeVoCoN

WeVoCoN Well-Known Member

I don't personally take issue with anything he's said but I know there are folks put off by how he's responded to order questions in the Cabal. Perhaps tone is hard to convey in type. Or maybe its just that he's from New Jersey. Who is to say?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Soupy

Soupy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yay I got both horses today. Hopefully there's lots of stock on the next Arethyer wave. I wanted to pick up a red shield soldier, vorthogg, and both hand packs but prioritize the horses.

• Like Like x 1
  3. redrum2581

redrum2581 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Dang I forgot about this, wanted the brown horse. Ah well, patience is a virtue and I don't actually need the horse

4. IronMonger986

IronMonger986 Well-Known Member

Anyone that got an order in this last week get any shipping notices yet?

5. AlienKing

AlienKing Well-Known Member

I got mine the same day but the tracking has been "Shipment information sent to FedEx" since last Friday.

6. IronMonger986

Well thats a bummer. I have my order confirmation but nothing about shipping yet. The last time I got something from the ISS, the notice came over the weekend and was at the door the following Thursday.

7. Bryan Thornton

Bryan Thornton Well-Known Member

I did. Mine shows movement too. Says it will be here Saturday so a week and a day from order time. Given the way usps generally handles things that seems about right though.

8. Wheeljoker

Wheeljoker Well-Known Member

Just got notified from BBTS that my Arethyr is in stock.

9. AlienKing

Yeah that's typically the speed I get too and I don't even live in the US. My tracking also says it's estimated to arrive on the 23rd which I don't see it meeting unless it makes a lot of movement over the next two days.

10. Bryan Thornton

Bryan Thornton Well-Known Member

This is only my second mythic figure and the first one I have opened. He is fun to mess around with but the head mounts odd so there is zero up down movement because of that. The tongue is a bit finicky to port the longer one in and take the smaller one out. I dont quite know what all the pieces in here do or where they plug in yet but I figure watching a review or two will reveal that. Overall fun to play with.
    20210820_161156.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. DukeFett

DukeFett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Yeah that guy looks like he's got a big unique noggin, so I imagine there's not a lot of room for it to move around. For accessories there's a couple adapters for the back (for wings I think?) and a belt thing that basically every single Mythic Legions figure comes with.

12. AlienKing

Welp it is currently 8:45pm on the 23rd and the FedEx tracking is still insisting the packages will come "by the end of the day" even though the tracking is still "Shipment information sent to FedEx" which apparently means FedEx doesn't even have the packages yet according to some sites so I have no idea what's going on.

13. IronMonger986

I reached out to 4HM and just got a reply today that "its going out soon". I get they have a lot of inventory with the new wave but they didnt have that much on offer this last sale. IDK whats changed between this last sale and the ones I was successful in a few months ago, that it hasnt even been shipped yet.

14. offrampclimber

offrampclimber Tree Fiddy

Hopefully they get your packages out soon. Another email went out today announcing another sale coming up on Friday, but they haven't even decided what's going up.

...And this email is the perfect example of their shipping/web shop guy's unprofessional presentation. People here are showing that they don't even have any tracking info from almost 2 weeks ago, and he's making jokes about being distracted by the Spider-Man trailer. Distracted? I bet...

C'mon, get these people their toys!

He is listed as the Four Horsemen's Product Manager, so hopefully this means he's been busy actually coordinating production with the factory... doesn't explain the slowness is shipping orders out if they've supposedly got a whole team to do that, but I imagine that they hire contractors to handle that when large shipments come in, and don't budget for full-time order fulfillers when there's nothing to ship. My guess is these small in-stock sales are fulfilled solely by this guy.

Sorry, rant over. I promise not to rant on this again :D 

• Like Like x 1
  15. AlienKing

Update to my situation: the packages started moving late Tuesday and are in the country, in fact one has been delivered.
    Also I agree with you about the email thing, I don't want to sound like a kill joy or anything but I was kind of annoyed the email didn't even hint as to what would be in the sale so I could decide if it will be worth checking out.

• Like Like x 1
  16. IronMonger986

C2EF6AFE-52EF-431E-8FDB-A44417461CED.jpeg Took 2 weeks but joy is here

• Like Like x 2
  17. IronMonger986

Ok I feel reeeeal dumb asking this but how do the square back adapters work? I understand it’s and extender of some sort but how the hell does anything plug into that small opening?

18. offrampclimber

offrampclimber Tree Fiddy

This link should explain everything. They're mostly used for wings, so if you got Arethyr, use the adapter with the larger holes.

A look at how the "wing adapters" work on Mythic Legions figures

19. IronMonger986

I read that but it doesn’t really show how it works. I mean look at the plugs. That’s one small ass “receiving” port for the extender

38D75143-B411-4B08-AE20-EB0AF704B0C3.jpeg

20. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Oof, weird price hike today for the figures.