My want list

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Razorclaw, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Hey guys, I need some help. I want to buy a Cliffjumper keychain and a KO Menasor set that has all of the stunticon team, I don't want the KO that has 2 technobots. I want the keychain Cliffy to be MOSC, while the KO Menasor can be out of box.
    I want to buy these items from the same person so I can save on shipping.
    If you don't have the Menasor I want, instead I'll take Abominus KO set that has inverted colors for Ripper-snapper and Sinner-twin and came on 3 separate cards, if you don't have this Abominus also, I'll take Superion KO set that looks like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Superion-Autobot-China-RM-reissue-G1-NEW_W0QQitemZ6018484426QQcategoryZ753QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I want these KO sets to be mint, but out of box, so I can save on shipping. I'll repeat, keychain Cliffjumper must be MOSC.

2. Asquian

Asquian Pissed off Yank

IS there even a complete menasor KO? I've only ever seen the Menasor +2 technobots team. hell, even the "WST" version has 2 technobots.

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Yep, your stuck with two Technobots.

4. Asquian

Asquian Pissed off Yank

it was odd how they did it. you got menasor w/ 2 technobots, then the other 2 technobots were with like abominus or something.

so, technically, shouldn't there have been a ko gestalt featuring scattorshot, the 2 missing abominus limbs, and the other 2 stunticons?

5. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    There was an older Menasor that used all the Stunticons, but they are in colors that will make you long for the G2 version...Best bet would be to but the KO with the Technobots and just replace the 2 with real Stunticons. You should be able to find them fairly cheap since you wont need the accessories.

6. Razorclaw

7. Razorclaw

^^