I wouldn't even call it a mod because of how easy the assembly is to remove and put back in. I only hit it once with a pin punch to get enough pliers-grip on it, and it pulled right out. When I realized the possible conflict a few days ago I reinstalled it by pushing the pin back in with my fingernails. Anyone who wants to do the same could probably do it with a small screwdriver. Now that I think about it, installing the neck kit takes more work than removing the jet nose. I'm not totally sure it's necessary. I cut a fraction off the back of the assembly so it wouldn't cover the cannon mount, and the new part should only be a millimeter taller than what came with the figure. The nose may only point an extra 5 degrees down with the kit, which would be almost unnoticeable. That said, I can tweak my old V1 model by thinning the neck plate a little. The reason I haven't done that is because the mod has to set the head a little higher off the body than it would be if directly plugged into the old piece with the Titanmaster port, which made it look like a turtleneck. The collar detail I've added to my V2 is a way of raising the figure's collar space to rebalance the proportions. It wouldn't on a print in Strong & Flexible plastic. That stuff is what it says on the label. Though if I do make a version with the hole extension, the jet mode almost certainly wouldn't be compatible since I'd be adding material right in front of the hinge where it makes the most contact. And like the jet mode problem, it may not even be necessary since the peg seems to grip the hole at even a shallow depth.