My New Sales Thread! MMPR, 25th Voltron DC and MOTU Classics, TFs!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by LioConvoy, Jul 17, 2010.

1. LioConvoy

LioConvoy The Herald of Jux

Hello again everyone! I hope you guys are doing well. Let's get the unpleasantness out of the way first, shall we?

I DO NOT SET SHIPPING PRICES. DO NOT ASK ME TO "CUT YOU A DEAL" ON SHIPPING! DO NOT OFFER ME THE PRICE OF THE ITEM "SHIPPED", OR ADD $2 FOR SHIPPING. AND DO NOT ASK ME TO PIECE OUT WHAT I HAVE (ie. Asking for individual Zord parts) WE ALL WANT A DEAL, BUT BE REALISTIC

Much better! Now, I always ship priority with delivery confirmation! If you need more pictures of the item, please PM me and let me know! It you want to haggle a bit, that is fine as well! If you have any recommendations to help me move this stuff along, please let me know by posting here! Now, let's get down to business!

MMPR
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Series One Automorphs! I am only missing three blasters, and the Red Rangers head has been modified to turn 360, and his sword shows some handle wear. For those who want a normal Red Ranger though, I have a spare I can switch him out with. They are $8 each plus shipping, or $50 together SHIPPED!!

[​IMG]
    I have the McDonald's Movie Morpher with two coins, and the Firebird feet for the Tigerzord. The feet are $10, and the Morpher is $2

[​IMG]
    Here is the original Megazord! He is missing the T-Rex tail tip, The right Triceratops horn, the right Mammoth tusk, and its' sword. I'm only asking $30 for him.

DC/MOTU CLASSICS

[​IMG]
    Classics He-Man and Superman two pack! He-Man's shield has some stressing on it, due to how he's designed. I'm asking $23 for them, and I have a spare Superman for $5

[​IMG]
    Classics Skeletor and Lex Luthor! I KNOW I have the other Kryptonite Gems that Luthor came with, but I don't know where they are. But I'm asking $20 for them.

[​IMG]
    Classics Katma Tui on Card! I am asking $8 for her.

[​IMG]
    Classics Two Face from the Gotham City Five Pack. I'm asking $5 for him.

[​IMG]
    A leg. I do not know. $2?

[​IMG]
    Batman; The Brave and the Bold Battle Slam Batman and Aquaman, MOC! I'm asking $6 for each.

TRANSFORMERS

[​IMG]
    Animated Voyager Optimus Prime. He DOES have his gun, but it was in another room when I took the picture. I'm asking $10 for him, and $6 for the G1 Hunn-Grr next to him

[​IMG]
    Classics Hotshot and Animated Soundwave. I'm asking $6 each.

[​IMG]
    BEAST WARS ORIGINAL BLACKARACHNIA, MOC!!!! Please, make an offer!

25TH ANNIVERSARY METALLIC VOLTRON!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I've only removed him from the box to take pictures. I'm asking $50 for him.

2. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

any flaws on hunn grr?

3. LioConvoy

LioConvoy The Herald of Jux

Nope!

4. darthdevious

darthdevious Destroyer of Worlds

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    nice

5. LioConvoy