My Girlfriends An Asshole!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DJBot, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJBot

DJBot Well-Known Member

So it's Saturday night and my girlfriend and I had a little tiff, nothing major, but it warranted us going to seperate rooms to cool off. So I'm in the living room listening to tunes on my headphones and she's in the computer room playing video games. I'm so into my tunes, I don't even notice her leaving the house. So moron decides with a couple beer in her to go driving in the snow, and rams some guys car but just comes to bed and says nothing... I didn't even know she left the house. So around 1:30 am a cop starts banging on our door and I answer and when my GF comes to the door they just start hurling shit at her. I had no idea she went out, so naturally I get a little angry and start defending her to the asshole rookie cop( so obvious...) So she talks her way out of it, and after the're gone I check the car, almost the entire right front side of the car is gone! I was and am so mad. Not only did she lie to me , I stuck up for her with as cop at 1:30 in the morning on a Saturday when I was drunk and almost got arrested myself for my trouble. This just reafirms my position that girls are crazy. Then she had the nerve to get mad at me for being mad at her for all the crap she caused. I really want to strangle that girl right now... end rant ...

2. Sixshot

Sixshot Jeff Goldbluman Group

News Credits:
    Girls operate on emotion and not logic, especially in the heat of the moment. You may wish to cut her some slack depending on how long you two have been together. You're older than me so give her the benefit of the doubt. Although she is not right for being a jerk to you when you stuck your neck out for her under the circumstances... I say let the fire burn down for a moment and discuss under a sober mindframe...

3. TSFC

TSFC Banned

1.) Above all else, no matter how angry you are at her, she's not worth physical violence. (I.E. the strangling. Which I know you wouldn't actually do, just getting the point out.) If she can make you angry enough to become physical, remove her or yourself from the situation immediately.

2.) She's the one that got intoxicated. She's the one who drove the car intoxicated.

3.) She wrecked the car, pulled a hit and run (which is a big time no no and more than a slap on the wrist in most cases) and you (unbeknownst to you) had to look foolish in front of the cop and defend her.

4.) Getting intoxicated in your own home is *LEGAL* and the fact that you had to nearly get in trouble because you were incapacitated (in your own home, I might add again) and the fact that she brought the trouble to your front door (which nearly got you in trouble in your own little spot of the world, where you were minding your own business bothering no one) is absolutely disgusting.

5.) She should be flat out ashamed of herself, but she isn't, because from the way it sounds to me, she won't be denied, and for Petessakes...don't tell her she's wrong. She might go smash the rest of the damned car. (and if she was a man, I'd stick with the same thing. Some people just will not be denied, in any capacity.)

6.) She got lucky, and she should count her lucky stars...she could've KILLED someone with that babyfied stunt. Let that mull around in your mind for a moment...could've KILLED someone. Over being pissed.
    --------------------------------------------------
    All in all? Yes. She's an asshole. I don't care if she's female, male, whatever. You can bring in hormonal imbalances*, women mature faster than men*, men and women think differently*, blah blah blah. Pull in any cockamamie idea you wish, but when your balls are to the wall and the facts are laid out...she did this, it's on her shoulders, and because she got pissy, she got drunk and wrecked two cars.

YES, DJBOT! SHE'S AN ASSHOLE! (no offense intended, just going along the same vein you started is all)

*= relegating a woman to just thinking with emotions and not logic is a slap in the face to men and women. Women? Because it degrades them. They can think just fine without emotions and they *can* use logic (*LE GASP!*), Men? Because we're not that stupid, don't paint us to be. Also, I wanted to cover the bases with the maturity level, hormonal imbalance, etc, before anyone else could come up with those whack-ass defenses.

4. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Being deceitful, contentious and all, I say dump her. Sounds like she's more trouble than she's worth.

5. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James The JUICE

I would seriously consider dumping her. If she lied about this, what else is she going to lie about. Plus she owes you money now too, for your wrecked car.

6. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    So she's the one that hit my friggin car! When I find her...

I say to seriously consider your options with her.

7. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I love it when women get mad at you for being mad that they did something stupid.

8. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

...so she is acting non guilty for something its her fault....woah.

9. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Yeah, damn those police officers doing their jobs! How DARE they investigate a crime! The bastards!

10. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

I'd shop her to the police if its still relavent.

Then i'd throw all her stuff into the front garden and have the locks changed while she was down at the station.

11. DJBot

DJBot Well-Known Member

Well I've been with my GF for 4 years so obviously i'm not really perma-mad, I just needed to vent last night, but thanks to anyone who read this or responded. In my waking sober state I feel lucky that I didn't end up in the drunk tank, and after veiwing the car again this morning I'm sure the cost of damages of her car and possibly whatever she hit( which is what brought the cops to our door in the first place) is probably punishment enough, but damn am I dissapointed that she would drive while intoxicated...thats really not cool...even if only a few beers and slippery snow covered roads had an effect, fleeing the scene of an accident is never a good idea... :mad 

12. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

:rolleyes: 

13. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:

No, it's not just a bad idea. It's illegal. Against the law. Etc...

14. TSFC

TSFC Banned

Well, you obviously missed a major point. YOU will have to pay for it. Not her. Get that through your head immediately. Oh and since the cops know that both of you were intoxicated last night *AND* she wrecked a car...they will also get her for DUI. Perhaps not on the up and up, but she'll get it. Quite honestly, she deserves it.

..whipped. *ka wissshhh*

15. DJBot

DJBot Well-Known Member

Actually I won't have to pay for it, it's her car not mine. I got in a non drinking related car accident 6 years ago and havn't driven since. And for the record she wasn't drunk, up here in Canada 2 beers does not constitute drunk. I'm upset that she lied and fled the scene of an accident, nothing more. And for anyone that thinks I was being unfair to the officer that came to the door, my brother recently went into the police ( different province) and I can tell a rookie. I don't feel as if I was being harshe with the officer. If anything I feel as if he was a little too gung-ho in his attitude. I'm not dismissing what my GF did- it was wrong, but she was not drunk and the police officer was very abraisive, and he had a superior watching him the whole time. Proving his worth doesn't give him a right to call people into the dirt- thats what he was doing to my GF, and thats why I stepped in for better or worse. Whether you have a badge or not, bullying is not cool...If it was super serious he would have arrested her and me, not giving us a warning. Again, I was just venting with this post. Otherwise I would have smashed another TF in frustration, Energon Hot Shot was my last victim... :( 

16. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I concur with the title of your thread. You should dump that moron.

17. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Please do not smash your toys. It makes Primus sad.

Hit her instead.

KIDDING! JUST KIDDING!

It really doesn't make Primus sad at all. :p 

18. DJBot

DJBot Well-Known Member

I don't consider Energon Hot Shot a real loss, I was looking for an excuse to get rid of him. After my last GF broke up with me I smashed RID Ultra Magnus- now that was a stupid move. Omega Prime will never form for me again... :huh

19. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    A quick googling leads me to believe that Canada's legal limit is 0.08, the same limit as most states down here.

And broke the law? Does that not add to the anger, or was that not even a part of the thought process?

And since you assume that he's a new guy, that makes it alright for you to get back in the cop's face?

What are you, 12 years old? I understand the need to vent, but to throw things in order to vent? C'mon...

20. Random Autobot

Random Autobot Soviet Kanukistani

I'd be more pissed at the lying myself. Laws get broken every day and people get away with it. Two people in a relationship are meant to be honest with each other, even if they can't always be honest with society and the prevailing morals of the times.

Until we know what the cop said, we can;t really say whether he was right to argue with him. I've felt more than justified getting into a bully cops face when they're trying to pull an uneccessary power trip. You can't give cops a free pass to do as they wish just because they are cops... sometimes they need to be stood up to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.