My fanmade Season 5 of Transformers RID

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Gobstop123, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Gobstop123

Gobstop123 Member

Hey guys! I am working on a fanmade Season 5 of Transformers Robots in disguise called Transformers Robots in disguise: Fugitives of the Alchemor. There will be 30 episodes. I want your opinion about it.

• Like Like x 2
  2. IamaMeatRabbit

IamaMeatRabbit Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting. Will it be a fan-made show or a fanfiction?

I’m not the biggest fan of RiD 2015, but I think a good fifth season could really redeem it. I would tie up the loose ends from Prime. I’m thinking...
    • Airachnid: what happened to her?
    • Predaking: what did he do after Prime?
    • Shockwave: what happened to him.
    • Resolving the Starscream arc
    • Resolving the Soundwave arc
    • Megatron. Most important thing. Megatron was constantly name-dropped in RiD, but never showed up. We need to learn what happened to him after he disbanded the Decepticons.
    I would also have Steeljaw be a main threat, as he’s a huge fan favorite. I would also include Cyclonus, since he was never really given a backstory in season 4.

Good luck! Excited to see what you make!

• Like Like x 1
  3. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

Well, wouldn't the reason that Cyclonus wasn't given a backstory in season 4 be because RID had three seasons and not four?

You know, I do have to say though. If I watch an episode on Netflix now, I have found the show to be more entertaining than upon first watching.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  4. Gobstop123

Gobstop123 Member

So i'm not able to reply to you guys yet so I have to make a new thread to thank you all.
    First of all,I was planing on making the fanmade Season 5 (or 4 if you want to call Combiner Force as 3) as a Youtube series. However,if it don't workout,I might have to do it as a fanfiction. Now I may add Predaking for the season. As for Shockwave,he is going to be the mastermind of the season. I've been working on a new minicon team called the Sacred minicons. By the way,Steeljaw and his pack aren't going to be villains,sorry. They'll be joining the Autobots this time. There will have some returning Decepticons but i'm not going to tell who. Episode 27 will have a twist,I can guarantee you.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    You might want this moved to the FanFiction subforum.

6. BelnadesPistol

BelnadesPistol Banned

Gl