My Exciting Sales and Trades list hurry hurry get it while its hot!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Soundwave84, May 8, 2009.

1. Brazilian

Brazilian Well-Known Member

Hey man, theres 3 weeks and nothing. Wheres my protoform Optimus? And why it shows "pending"? I have proof that I paid for it! Answer my messages!

2. kmoua7

kmoua7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Never got my item(Titanium Soundwave) from him either, and it's been close to 2 months. I don't expect to receive it. File a dispute in Paypal if you paid through there, make sure to do it before the deadline. He hasn't responded to of my PM as well, so don't hold your breath.

3. battlefudge

battlefudge Still in the biz...

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY, just move on. Never received that Alt Wheeljack after a month and two weeks. He will not respond to pms

4. Brazilian

Brazilian Well-Known Member

he never sent out my protoform Optimus, never responded to PMs, paypal already ruled in my favor but cant get any money from him.

He is still active on the boards, but if you were scammed by him, contact me or kmoua7 as we are joining forces to talk to the moderators of the foruns.

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    I thought this guy was sincere. Guess I was wrong.

[/QUOTE]

I sent the packages I havent recieved them back so i didnt know what to do? I have check with each one. I also informed each one of them when i lost my car that it would be a delay i then related when i got the packages back. I also sent more then one figure just for the inconvense if it was on my part. I havent recieved the packages back. I never meant to scheme any one and if they feel that way i can always refund money.[/QUOTE]