My ENTIRE 25th Cobra collection FS. Army Builders galore

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by D-Unit, Aug 25, 2008.

1. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yo,
    I HATE to part with these, but I need to pay my student loans, so if anyone wants to start or bolster their 25th collection, look no further. Everything is in GREAT SHAPE. Check out the pics first:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You get: Baroness, Destro (box set), Destro (DVD Set), Tomax, Xamot, Copperhead, Vipers (x4), Crimsoun Guard (x4, 2 are the comic pack version), Firefly, Storm Shadow, Wild Weasel, Zartan, Ripper, Torch, Buzzer, Cobra Troopers/Officers/Air Troopers (Look at the pic to see what's what, in any event, you get SIXTEEN of them), Hiss Driver (x2), Tele-Viper, Cobra Command (black suit from box set NOT pictured).

You also get TWO Hiss Tanks, the flight pod and Serpentor's air charriot, and a MASS Device piece. That's 43 FIGURES and four vehicles. At $8 a piece for the figures if you bought them new, that would be $343, not counting the vehicles or shipping or the increase in price if you bought them on line. You can have them for $250, but as usual, if you want to negotiate, please contact me. They go to the first guy who can pay for them, so if you need them or were putting off starting a collection, here's your chance to do it cheaply.

2. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My ENTIRE 25th Joe collection FS. Includes DOC and vehicles

I already posted my cobra lot, now it's time for the Joes side. I really hate to part with these, but I am broke and have to pay my student loans, so my loss is your gain. I will try and post pics later tonight, but my wife took the camera with her today, so you will have to trust my description. If you haven't collected any figures, this will catch you up real fast, and is pretty much almost a complete set of the good guys so far. All are in GREAT SHAPE and complete to the best of my knowledge. You get

Duke (regular), Duke (With Jetpack), Hawk (original), Hawk (leather jacket version), Lady Jaye (DVD versison), Scarlett (original), Shipwreck, Snake Eyes (1985 style one), Snake eyes (1982 style one, black), Snake-Eyes (1988-style), Grand Slam, Flash, Snow Job, DOC (mail-in one, I think these are not availabe anymore), Rock n' Roll, Clutch, Flint (custom, with short sleeves and gloves), Barbecue, Bazooka, Wild Bill, Roadblock (original), Roadblock (green vest), Ace (no helmet), Beach-Head, Torpedo, Spirit, Clutch, Steeler, Stalker, Breaker (custom head with beard), Tomax and Xamot (MOC), BAT

that's 33 FIGURES. You also get the VAMP, Armadillo mini-tank, Ram motorcylce, AWE Striker, Night Spectre.

If you bought these at RETAIL price, they would be $264 for the figures and $60 for the figures, which would be $324 and that's the RETAIL price. That's nt even counting DOC. THIS IS FOR SALE AS A LOT ONLY, DON'T E-MAIL ME ABOUT INDIVIDUAL FIGURES. I will sell this entire lot for $250. If I sell it by Sunday, I will throw in for free the Desert Humvee from the VvV line. Please buy these, I have to pay my loans. And the cobra lot with 43 figures and tons of army builders is also still available, so take avantage now.

3. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump, still available